Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to god I will punch you through the computer...... read the posts . If I were scum or cult why on earth would I be handing out freaking guns ? Does that make any lick of sense to you at all ? I had a town read on APE early on I gave him a gun and invited him to group. He declined my invite but took the gun DPR told me I can retain my Invite .

Who sounds scummier to you ? The TRAPPED dirty APE or me ? make the choice

Ok well that's not the way I got my in try instructions so your lying. Your scum. Maybe you tossed ape your sh*t to keep it in the family. Maybe the easiest most reasonable answer is your both scum. Maybe you tried to team with him and he tried recruiting Arsis so that you could influence town and then kill them end game. Regardless your lying on the recruit condition. Not up for debate

we shall see

Lily I have no confusion at all. I was given another Invite by DPR the only thing I was not sure about was the time limit I was able to use that Invite. When APE said there was only one day to recruit I was aware of that just didn't know if it applied to me ... I should have chose my words more carefully

It was in Opening post. Clear that it applied to the whole game. This explanation makes it even more mind- numbing.

You don't miss details. Not like this. Not integral ones from a 3 sentence opening post.

Jesus.

MOD CLARIFICATION:

Smash did PM me to send an invite. The proposed recipient was no longer eligible to receive invites, and I did let Smash know that he was welcome to try again. 

To clear up confusion, all chances to recruit ended on the Day of Joining, the same as all chance to give ended on the Day of Giving.

For players new to my games, I do not offer Mod Clarifications unless requested but the person mentioned in the post, and I only offer them in cases where my twisted rules might have been confusing or otherwise ambiguous. 

For players that are used to my games, GFY.

we shall see

Ooh ooh please tell me you wasted a poison from verbal on me. That'd be awesome. Lmfao

Poison me, it goes to waste. Scum NK. Mislynch tomorrow led probably by Arsis and smash, the tantrum twins, another NK. That could be 3 deaths without any scum dying, and a wasted poison. Probably 3 scum left, and it would take 3 lynches to kill them. 1 NK per lynch. So anyone go to the effort of figuring that out yet?

Smash and Arsis are so hellbent on cult hunting... Proving I'm cult because I was sniffing around Arsis. Cult hunting the rest of the way is a scum win.

No their agenda isn't obvious at all.

Ooh ooh please tell me you wasted a poison from verbal on me. That'd be awesome. Lmfao

Poison me, it goes to waste. Scum NK. Mislynch tomorrow led probably by Arsis and smash, the tantrum twins, another NK. That could be 3 deaths without any scum dying, and a wasted poison. Probably 3 scum left, and it would take 3 lynches to kill them. 1 NK per lynch. So anyone go to the effort of figuring that out yet?

Smash and Arsis are so hellbent on cult hunting... Proving I'm cult because I was sniffing around Arsis. Cult hunting the rest of the way is a scum win.

Nah, you're 100% town. Why would I go after you?

I don't think your cult just a small chance on that...I think your dirty scum. I guess DPR just confirmed for all you Idiots that I was in fact telling the truth.

What made me lean scum was you trying to spew the bullsh*t that Scum could not receive any items covering yourself to shoot at will hopefully hitting a cult target which you did. Didn't matter much for you since town would have been just as good a shot.

MOD CLARIFICATION:

Smash did PM me to send an invite. The proposed recipient was no longer eligible to receive invites, and I did let Smash know that he was welcome to try again. 

To clear up confusion, all chances to recruit ended on the Day of Joining, the same as all chance to give ended on the Day of Giving.

For players new to my games, I do not offer Mod Clarifications unless requested but the person mentioned in the post, and I only offer them in cases where my twisted rules might have been confusing or otherwise ambiguous. 

For players that are used to my games, GFY.

Hey dopey ass - if this is what you told him, then the mistake is on you. 

I declined his offer. You sent me a PM that said I had 2 offers, and I sent you a response declining.

Good job making a pivotal part of the game about mod wording.

What made me lean scum was you trying to spew the bullsh*t that Scum could not receive any items covering yourself to shoot at will hopefully hitting a cult target which you did. Didn't matter much for you since town would have been just as good a shot.

Once again, you can't get your ******* facts straight. I never said that. I said that scum probably couldn't use items. If scum couldn't receive them, then giving out items becomes an automatic scum finder. Too easy to break the game open.

Also, I chose to holster the gun and use a vest. Moron. Please explain to me how I'm scum because I passed on using a gun? If I were scum with 2 guns, and I was actually able to use them as you insist, then I'd have used 1 the first night, and known if I got shot I could hand the other to a scum mate. No chance in hell do I use the vest instead of putting the 2 guns in play for my team. No chance.

You haven't thought through the logic on any of the diarrhea coming from your mouth.

I like how you flipped your story from I'm scum, to I'm cult and back to I'm scum again. Unreal.

Hey dopey ass - if this is what you told him, then the mistake is on you. 

I declined his offer. You sent me a PM that said I had 2 offers, and I sent you a response declining.

Good job making a pivotal part of the game about mod wording.

Actually, you're right... Hold on 'cause I just threw up a little in my mouth after writing that.

You turned his invite down and I told him he could try again. Because you were ineligible to receive his invitation. Because you turned it down. Which no one knew, until now, because you told them. is there anything else you want to clarify because I'm not sure they're ready to hear that you wear Little Nemo briefs. Ooops...

I don't think your cult just a small chance on that...I think your dirty scum. I guess DPR just confirmed for all you Idiots that I was in fact telling the truth.

What did DPR confirm exactly? You said he told you I declined you. I said I told you I declined you. He's saying that he told you the person was "no longer eligible".

What part of that is the truth?

Let me ask you something... If I were scum, why would DPR choose to reveal in his scene that I lost my vest - while other people who used up candles and vests were not revealed? I'd like to know who threw poison at someone and it didn't work, because the person that was targeted by that poison lost a vest and wasn't named.

Actually, you're right... Hold on 'cause I just threw up a little in my mouth after writing that.

You turned his invite down and I told him he could try again. Because you were ineligible to receive his invitation. Because you turned it down. Which no one knew, until now, because you told them. is there anything else you want to clarify because I'm not sure they're ready to hear that you wear Little Nemo briefs. Ooops...

Damn pirates and their rum. Sheesh... 

Hey, Smash - when you are ready to be reasonable -and after you've read the logical thoughts I've put together on the setup, maybe, just maybe we can discuss killing scum next?

You are doing the "Ape work" for Arsis right now. Yesterday, he made a post about Lily being scum but did NOTHING to follow through on it, he then tried to cool people on the idea of lynching 80 and insisted that 80 probably didn't have vests and wasn't cult, but was just talking out his ass, then when I called BS on him he started making up a bunch of sh*t - sh*t he couldn't back up.

So, if Arsis is in your ear - you are being played. Because he stepped out of the argument and you stepped in. Making yourself look bad, if I die and flip town, you'll be set up to be lynched next. 

So, that's that on you being their puppet.

On to the setup... count up the items we know about. 4 for me. We've seen 3 candles used. 1 gun used. 2 vests used. 80 said he had 2 vests. Verbal said he had 2 poisons. That alone is 12 items. It doesn't even consider what we haven't seen used, and other scenarios where people got multiple items. So, my estimation is that every single player had 1 item to give. There were 4 types of items. 

I think scum could give items, so they could blend in. I also think they could probably receive them, otherwise it would be a scenario where you try giving an item to scum, and the item gets given back to you with a message "this person couldn't receive" or whatever. It would be obvious. Break the game.

My guess is that scum received items and probably can't use them. They obviously have a NK, if they had access to all that poison and guns and vests, then they'd be able to break the game that way to. So, if scum receives an item it probably neutralizes it.

So, people who we know have used items are town. I think that is why in the scene DPR made it clear that I used and lost a vest, and AVM used his gun. We are both townies. DPR puts things in scenes for a reason, and I think that was his reason there.

I can't ******* be the only person who is actually thinking and analyzing the scenes and setup here. sh*t dude. 

Read my responses, you are stupid.

You seem to call a lot of people stupid you monkey **** . I seem to remember you crying and quitting early on for being picked on. Poor little APE. STFU already calling people stupid every move I make is calculated and has a reason. Your scum and eventually it will come out

why the F@CK are all my forum options greyed out for christs sake ?

Hey, Smash - when you are ready to be reasonable -and after you've read the logical thoughts I've put together on the setup, maybe, just maybe we can discuss killing scum next?

You are doing the "Ape work" for Arsis right now. Yesterday, he made a post about Lily being scum but did NOTHING to follow through on it, he then tried to cool people on the idea of lynching 80 and insisted that 80 probably didn't have vests and wasn't cult, but was just talking out his ass, then when I called BS on him he started making up a bunch of sh*t - sh*t he couldn't back up.

So, if Arsis is in your ear - you are being played. Because he stepped out of the argument and you stepped in. Making yourself look bad, if I die and flip town, you'll be set up to be lynched next. 

So, that's that on you being their puppet.

On to the setup... count up the items we know about. 4 for me. We've seen 3 candles used. 1 gun used. 2 vests used. 80 said he had 2 vests. Verbal said he had 2 poisons. That alone is 12 items. It doesn't even consider what we haven't seen used, and other scenarios where people got multiple items. So, my estimation is that every single player had 1 item to give. There were 4 types of items. 

I think scum could give items, so they could blend in. I also think they could probably receive them, otherwise it would be a scenario where you try giving an item to scum, and the item gets given back to you with a message "this person couldn't receive" or whatever. It would be obvious. Break the game.

My guess is that scum received items and probably can't use them. They obviously have a NK, if they had access to all that poison and guns and vests, then they'd be able to break the game that way to. So, if scum receives an item it probably neutralizes it.

So, people who we know have used items are town. I think that is why in the scene DPR made it clear that I used and lost a vest, and AVM used his gun. We are both townies. DPR puts things in scenes for a reason, and I think that was his reason there.

I can't ******* be the only person who is actually thinking and analyzing the scenes and setup here. sh*t dude.

Just so your aware no one is in my ear. Im not influenced by 80 or Arsis that clear enough ?

Unvote

Vote Lia

Has she posted once?

Distancing.

Unvote 

What's GFY?

Of the two real bandwagons going on right now, I think I trust more in Verbal's logic but good scum can twist me on circles believing in their logic so that's not strong enough to convince me he's town. Townies can also play with terrible logic and contradict themselves but it's most likely a scum trying to appear good and helpful while steering the Townies towards a vote they want and away from any partners or themselves in the hot seat. I'm going to go with my gut for the moment until I can get home from work and actually write it all out (playing these games on my phone was a terrible idea).

Vote: Ape at the very least a lynch of Ape could give us some direction on who to look at next.

Hedging between 2 townies.

We're moving to SD in the next couple years, fiance is from there originally, lots of family down there.

Pac: I feel for ya, I'm the non dog person here. I like dogs, I just don't want to deal with taking care of them.

So either I vote Pac for not being super helpful according to others which would be ******* rich coming from me or I vote Womby for being too talky and aggressive. At least from the wagons I see right now, not sure if I'll get on before end of phase or not. Of the two I think too talky/trying to be helpful but putting up a lot of sh*t to muddy the waters seems more scummy to me.

Womby

Trying to push the Wombat train, while sort of indicting everyone on Pac with "according to others". Statements like that make people second guess themselves.

I've been saying it since D1. This one is scum.

Just so your aware no one is in my ear. Im not influenced by 80 or Arsis that clear enough ?

Just so you're aware, you still picked up the torch for Arsis so he could back off and let you bullrush me. It's like when scum gets behind my cases, dummy. I'm sorry you don't see it, you will after the game. 

unvote

Vote: Ape

Verbal, Crusher = scum

Ape/nolder a least one I'm betting both.

This one is scum, too.

In one post he pushes everyone being talked about at the time. Then he creates what I call the 2 for 1 promise when I am scum, selling a lynch of A, because it will catch B too. Then when it doesn't work? Oh well... backpedalling time.

You seem to call a lot of people stupid you monkey **** . I seem to remember you crying and quitting early on for being picked on. Poor little APE. STFU already calling people stupid every move I make is calculated and has a reason. Your scum and eventually it will come out

why the F@CK are all my forum options greyed out for christs sake ?

You earn every single "stupid" thrown at you. I'm also calling you back the same sh*t names you call me on the regular. GFY

You are as calculated as a blind bull with a hot coal up its ass in a china shop.

Well, I'm hoping Smashtard or whoever got the poison from Verbal used it on scum, not me, otherwise it's a total waste. Tomorrow killing scum has to be the initiative.

If there are 3 scum left, and they have 3 clean NKs, it's going to cost 6 players against the total amount left to eliminate all 3 of them. I'm not sure how many are left right now, but you gotta subtract whatever happens tonight, get that number and subtract 6 again to figure out what'd be left after scum is all flushed out of the game.

Not a damn person left in this game is putting anything into scum hunting, and I don't think anyone even thought twice about anything in DPRs scenes - obviously smash didn't even read the opening one. How ******* disappointing. Lazy towns that don't ask questions or try and solve the puzzle NEVER win. 

Some of you "sign up and coast along" people need to figure that out eventually.

Okay, so 10 of us left right now. Let's subtract 1 town/cult for the NK tonight. 9 going into tomorrow.

IF the poisons get holstered tonight, or hit vests. We go into tomorrow 6 to 3, without any clarity on how cults are set up. 

Mislynch / NK = 7 = 4 to 3

Basically, we are one wrongful gun/poison use tonight and one mislynch away from handing the game to scum.

Now, I know I'm safe. However, doesn't it make sense now why Arsis is steering people towards me during the night phase? Misuse of a weapon = townie dead. Which would then setup the mislynch on Smash tomorrow when I flip town. 

Let's imagine Arsis gets me shot at, and I don't have a vest. I die tonight. We start tomorrow with 8. That's 5 to 3.

One mislynch, which is setup now with Smash coming strong after me. You can see that already with Lily nudging suspicion at him already. Then one clean NK. That makes it 3 - 3. Scum wins.

Nobody does the math anymore? The truth about the agendas is in teh ******* math people.

Alright, this has worn me out. I feel like what I'm saying should be plain as day to you guys - please just read over it. It makes sense, I don't know what else to tell you. I can't make you see the sky is blue no matter how many times I shout it into your faces. You have to see it for yourselves. 

And you've been wrong since day 1. I'm a single townie and always have been but you made up your mind a long time ago. *shrugs*

Distancing.

Hedging between 2 townies.

Trying to push the Wombat train, while sort of indicting everyone on Pac with "according to others". Statements like that make people second guess themselves.

I've been saying it since D1. This one is scum.

Just so you're aware, you still picked up the torch for Arsis so he could back off and let you bullrush me. It's like when scum gets behind my cases, dummy. I'm sorry you don't see it, you will after the game.

dude to be totally honest you should really know my play style by now. I won't elaborate further than that.

Well, I'm hoping Smashtard or whoever got the poison from Verbal used it on scum, not me, otherwise it's a total waste. Tomorrow killing scum has to be the initiative.

If there are 3 scum left, and they have 3 clean NKs, it's going to cost 6 players against the total amount left to eliminate all 3 of them. I'm not sure how many are left right now, but you gotta subtract whatever happens tonight, get that number and subtract 6 again to figure out what'd be left after scum is all flushed out of the game.

Not a damn person left in this game is putting anything into scum hunting, and I don't think anyone even thought twice about anything in DPRs scenes - obviously smash didn't even read the opening one. How ******* disappointing. Lazy towns that don't ask questions or try and solve the puzzle NEVER win. 

Some of you "sign up and coast along" people need to figure that out eventually.

Wait, got the poison from Verb?  I thought he was given two poisons, one from me and one from Lia.

Okay, so 10 of us left right now. Let's subtract 1 town/cult for the NK tonight. 9 going into tomorrow.

IF the poisons get holstered tonight, or hit vests. We go into tomorrow 6 to 3, without any clarity on how cults are set up. 

Mislynch / NK = 7 = 4 to 3

Basically, we are one wrongful gun/poison use tonight and one mislynch away from handing the game to scum.

Now, I know I'm safe. However, doesn't it make sense now why Arsis is steering people towards me during the night phase? Misuse of a weapon = townie dead. Which would then setup the mislynch on Smash tomorrow when I flip town. 

Let's imagine Arsis gets me shot at, and I don't have a vest. I die tonight. We start tomorrow with 8. That's 5 to 3.

One mislynch, which is setup now with Smash coming strong after me. You can see that already with Lily nudging suspicion at him already. Then one clean NK. That makes it 3 - 3. Scum wins.

Nobody does the math anymore? The truth about the agendas is in teh ******* math people.

what bothers me about the Math is that there is the probability that the way you figured your math might be a bit flawed Im not sure how you can think your assumptions on how many people were recruited or how many scum actually started the game. I think at this point Math is irrelevant because its an unknown, who is playing scummy however, is the direction we should be heading.

Lizard King is Scum

what bothers me about the Math is that there is the probability that the way you figured your math might be a bit flawed Im not sure how you can think your assumptions on how many people were recruited or how many scum actually started the game. I think at this point Math is irrelevant because its an unknown, who is playing scummy however, is the direction we should be heading.

Lizard King is Scum

4scum is a safe assumption IMO. Math matters. Scum hunting should be absolute top priority.

4scum is a safe assumption IMO. Math matters. Scum hunting should be absolute top priority.

Ape I agree math matters when you have more of a game mechanic to work with but when your dealing with cult and scum and the possibilities that go along with that its really hard to rely much on math.

Alright y'all, I didn't want to have to do this but i guess it's unavoidable a this point.

As many of you know, I have played mafia on DM for many years. But, recently, I have stopped.

I can't really go into this without getting emotional, but this link describes what I've had to deal with and been threatened with - and you may want to avoid this if you've just eaten.

http://gawker.com/high-elf-high-on-acid-attacks-womans-bmw-with-a-sword-1579493237?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Archived