Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Alright y'all, I didn't want to have to do this but i guess it's unavoidable a this point.

As many of you know, I have played mafia on DM for many years. But, recently, I have stopped.

I can't really go into this without getting emotional, but this link describes what I've had to deal with and been threatened with - and you may want to avoid this if you've just eaten.

http://gawker.com/high-elf-high-on-acid-attacks-womans-bmw-with-a-sword-1579493237?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

F*cking Nolder.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright y'all, I didn't want to have to do this but i guess it's unavoidable a this point.

As many of you know, I have played mafia on DM for many years. But, recently, I have stopped.

I can't really go into this without getting emotional, but this link describes what I've had to deal with and been threatened with - and you may want to avoid this if you've just eaten.

http://gawker.com/high-elf-high-on-acid-attacks-womans-bmw-with-a-sword-1579493237?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

My only take-away from this is that you are a dooshy Beamer driver. Not very piratey ;)

what bothers me about the Math is that there is the probability that the way you figured your math might be a bit flawed Im not sure how you can think your assumptions on how many people were recruited or how many scum actually started the game. I think at this point Math is irrelevant because its an unknown, who is playing scummy however, is the direction we should be heading.

Lizard King is Scum

You fool..

I'm almost caught up. Was out late at dinner... Our car got rear ended on the way down... Wife was in the front seat but she's ok, we have baby checkup today thank God..

sh*t dude. Glad you're both okay, I'm sure the baby is too!

I'm almost caught up. Was out late at dinner... Our car got rear ended on the way down... Wife was in the front seat but she's ok, we have baby checkup today thank God..

Glad y'all are alright - keep us posted that baby is too.

Thanks fellas....nj rush hour drivers are savages.. It was raining, the guy in front of me by about 70 feet decided to stop going 60 and slam full breaks out of nowhere.. I slammed as well in a straight line so not to fish tail... I didn't make contact in front but within 2 secs the douche riding my ass hit us hard in the trunk... My wife was watching the mirror though during my breaking and braced for it somewhat. Think we're ok... I was driving a Honda crv, guy behind me drove a KIA coupe.

Thanks fellas....nj rush hour drivers are savages.. It was raining, the guy in front of me by about 70 feet decided to stop going 60 and slam full breaks out of nowhere.. I slammed as well in a straight line so not to fish tail... I didn't make contact in front but within 2 secs the douche riding my ass hit us hard in the trunk... My wife was watching the mirror though during my breaking and braced for it somewhat. Think we're ok... I was driving a Honda crv, guy behind me drove a KIA coupe.

I got the CRV for my wife too. Great vehicle.

Damn dude sorry to hear that.  Luckily todays car seats are pretty solid.  Best wishes man.

Also, DPR responding that he drives anything other than this:

fill.jpg

Is a complete fail of ongoing character development. I thought you were a writer DopePR, such a let down... 

That's actually where I live. But when I come ashore, I drive a pickup. I looked around for a more appropriate vehicle for a pirate, but there really isn't one so I had to go with something practical that would also deflect LARP attacks. I settled on a Tundra for 2 reasons (trues story ahead...): It has the most space and the best console placement (IMO) and I got the one with the AC unit that is controlled by a knob. I cannot stand modern vehicles with electronic dash controls that you have to program - cannot stand them. All I need is power windows and a knob for the AC and I'm good. I disabled the seatbelt alarm in the buckles so that I can ride without being hassled by that, but that's about as pirate as it gets. My wife's truck has the bells and whistles - complete with an automatic seat adjustment button on armrest of the door, so that when I'm driving it, my elbow pushes the button and the seat starts moving in to fit her, pressing me against the steering wheel. It's great fun on the highway because then I can't turn to see where the damn button is for my settings.

SMC hold his hands out, searching for the words that will get people to think before they speak... "Look, I know things seem like they don't make sense, but if we look at this logically..."

"OMG - that's the scummiest thing I've ever heard." 

You can't tell who said it, but you see an arm extend through the crowd and duck just as the gun is fired.

SMC falls out of his chair and onto the floor.

A scream cuts through the room and you automatically say "No use in screaming now. What's done is done. Maybe we should think about what he was trying to say..."

There is no response to your statement and you turn to see that Hally's scream had nothing to do with SMC, and everything to do with the new smile carved across her throat.

SMC, TOWN, HAS BEEN SHOT.

HALLY,  TOWN, HAS BEEN NIGHTKILLED. 

It is now Day 6. The Day of Fear.

With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch.

You did - and I'll count votes from you knowing you're having tech issues. No worries.

MOD WARNING: Arsis, please edit your post. I don't think you mean it in a malicious way, but please understand that folks have already made it known that they are offended. 

So I gave APE a gun and SMC has been shot

Using APE f@ucking math I would say Idiot APE just shot a Townie.

Why in the F@UCK are all my options Greyed out on this forum ???? Crusher could you look into this for me ?

Jesus H. Christ you are ******* dumb.

People with multiple items can only use 1 of them. The rest are redistributed upon that player dying. I used a vest the night I got my items, the scene showed me having it knocked off by a gun. This is all confirmed by the mod scene and explanation of how gifts work. It is IMPOSSIBLE that I could have been the one to shoot SMC.

Whoever shot SMC had to be someone who a.) didn't use their gun on the first night of eligibility, or b.) was re-gifted the gun after someone else died, like Wombat. I would also wager it was someone that knew SMC didn't have a candle or vest. Probably someone in a cult that either knows what SMC was given, or knows that SMC might have been one of the used candles or vests from teh scene that was not named.

You are literally using your anus to process the information given to us in this game.

You did - and I'll count votes from you knowing you're having tech issues. No worries.

MOD WARNING: Arsis, please edit your post. I don't think you mean it in a malicious way, but please understand that folks have already made it known that they are offended. 

lol, he's a jackass... and I say that in a malicious way

MOD WARNING: I'd like to seperate the editing issue from game play. It doesn't require discussion or comment. The bottom line is that there are terms in this word that conjure up very negative images whether or not a person intends to do so. I understand that some people try to make it alright, a la Quentin Tarantino. Others try to diffuse the negativity by making theses things casual and thus nothing to be feared or reviled. However, for the purposes of my games, I ask that players avoid needless incendiary references in case somebody is affected or hurt. There is ample opportunity to make fun of pirates, drunkards, LARPers, etc. Let's leave the stuff that stings off of the playing field. 

Archived