Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting. I am actually a minority and actually from the projects and it's how I speak sometimes.

Yep, that's how it comes across as well. But because it's a hot-button, I ask and appreciate you editing. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever shot SMC had to be someone who a.) didn't use their gun on the first night of eligibility, or b.) was re-gifted the gun after someone else died, like Wombat. I would also wager it was someone that knew SMC didn't have a candle or vest. Probably someone in a cult that either knows what SMC was given, or knows that SMC might have been one of the used candles or vests from teh scene that was not named.

On this specifically, this is yet another example of Smash hunting cult - not scum.

The scum NK'ed Hallia, it says so in the scene. The owner of the gun shot SMC, which was also made clear in the scene. 

Basic deduction says cult shot SMC, like I suggested in the blurb I just self-quoted. Smash is hunting for the cult shooter, who I would also note cannot shoot again --- meanwhile scum has 1 NK per night.

So yeah, Smash is definitely pushing scum's win agenda here. I had Arsis, Lily and Lia as scum. I hate the stupid self-vote wifom by Arsis, it seems he has no tactics in this game other than lame sh*t like making bets to not play again and self-voting. I am not changing my mind on Lia, I definitely think she's scum. I could maybe see Lily as town and Smash replacing her on that list at this point.

MOD WARNING: I'd like to seperate the editing issue from game play. It doesn't require discussion or comment. The bottom line is that there are terms in this word that conjure up very negative images whether or not a person intends to do so. I understand that some people try to make it alright, a la Quentin Tarantino. Others try to diffuse the negativity by making theses things casual and thus nothing to be feared or reviled. However, for the purposes of my games, I ask that players avoid needless incendiary references in case somebody is affected or hurt. There is ample opportunity to make fun of pirates, drunkards, LARPers, etc. Let's leave the stuff that stings off of the playing field.

I'm really sorry to screw your game up with nonsense. I actually just forget and get carried away and forget to self censor.

No worries and don't listen to Ape. He's never been on a thread that he didn't feel the need to sling fees all over...

Feces. Get it right you one-eyed, one-legged poster child for cirrhosis.

Jesus H. Christ you are ******* dumb.

People with multiple items can only use 1 of them. The rest are redistributed upon that player dying. I used a vest the night I got my items, the scene showed me having it knocked off by a gun. This is all confirmed by the mod scene and explanation of how gifts work. It is IMPOSSIBLE that I could have been the one to shoot SMC.

Whoever shot SMC had to be someone who a.) didn't use their gun on the first night of eligibility, or b.) was re-gifted the gun after someone else died, like Wombat. I would also wager it was someone that knew SMC didn't have a candle or vest. Probably someone in a cult that either knows what SMC was given, or knows that SMC might have been one of the used candles or vests from teh scene that was not named.

You are literally using your anus to process the information given to us in this game.

lol, he's a jackass... and I say that in a malicious way

Hey ******* Dumbo I understand you can only use one item my bet is you used the gun and shot SMC STOP trying to make it look like you used the vest

The Scene says SMC was shot ok SHOT. You had the gun your the prime candidate

My vote stays on you If Im wrong oh well but the math tells me you did it. Now that does not mean you cant be town and just a blithering idiot but Im going the other direction and others with a lick of sense will follow suit

Jesus H. Christ you are ******* dumb.

People with multiple items can only use 1 of them. The rest are redistributed upon that player dying. I used a vest the night I got my items, the scene showed me having it knocked off by a gun. This is all confirmed by the mod scene and explanation of how gifts work. It is IMPOSSIBLE that I could have been the one to shoot SMC.

You are literally using your anus to process the information given to us in this game.

lol, he's a jackass... and I say that in a malicious way

Hey ******* Dumbo I understand you can only use one item my bet is you used the gun and shot SMC STOP trying to make it look like you used the vest

My vote stays on you If Im wrong oh well but the math tells me you did it. Now that does not mean you cant be town and just a blithering idiot but Im going the other direction and others with a lick of sense will follow suit

not sure wtf happened but this message board is really fucing with me now

not sure wtf happened but this message board is really fucing with me now

WTF is this mess a copy paste mistake?

Listen... I had 2 guns. 1 other gun was fired at me in DPR's scene. That is 3. With 18 players and 4 item types (gun, vest, canlde, poison), it's likely there were at least 4 guns in the game. It is mechanically IMPOSSIBLE for me to have fired a gun, because DPR has clearly defined his rules.

Gifts got distributed. That night you choose which to use, if you got multiple. I got 2 guns, 2 vests. I chose to use a vest. I was shot at an lost my vest. I used the 1 item I was allowed to... the other items are in limbo with me until I die, when they would then be re-distributed.

You have consistently evaded the game and since you've become vocal you've done nothing but push narrative that does NOT comply with everything and anything we've learned about the setup - whether through asking DPR questions or through DPR putting clear as day information in his scenes. Including the scene where I lost my vest and his opening ******* post.

My guess is that someone who died, like Wombat, had a gun and re-gifted it to someone in his cult. They are the shooter. You are just using the opportunity against me. **** you probably got the gun from him and did it yourself.

You can't even be consistent with your own logic. You are calling me scum, you said the other day that you think scum can't be recruited because I couldn't accept your invite, but blaming me for a gunshot that was obviously fired by a cult player.

It is by far the least logical thinking I've ever seen from you and that is saying a lot. A ******* REAL LOT.

WTF is this mess a copy paste mistake?

Listen... I had 2 guns. 1 other gun was fired at me in DPR's scene. That is 3. With 18 players and 4 item types (gun, vest, canlde, poison), it's likely there were at least 4 guns in the game. It is mechanically IMPOSSIBLE for me to have fired a gun, because DPR has clearly defined his rules.

Gifts got distributed. That night you choose which to use, if you got multiple. I got 2 guns, 2 vests. I chose to use a vest. I was shot at an lost my vest. I used the 1 item I was allowed to... the other items are in limbo with me until I die, when they would then be re-distributed.

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THEY SHOT OFF YOUR BPV BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY WANTED YOU DEAD THEN WITH EVERYONE KNOWING THAT THEY THEN DECIDED TO LET YOU LIVE ?

You have consistently evaded the game and since you've become vocal you've done nothing but push narrative that does NOT comply with everything and anything we've learned about the setup - whether through asking DPR questions or through DPR putting clear as day information in his scenes. Including the scene where I lost my vest and his opening ******* post.

My guess is that someone who died, like Wombat, had a gun and re-gifted it to someone in his cult. They are the shooter. You are just using the opportunity against me. **** you probably got the gun from him and did it yourself.

You can't even be consistent with your own logic. You are calling me scum, you said the other day that you think scum can't be recruited because I couldn't accept your invite, but blaming me for a gunshot that was obviously fired by a cult player.

It is by far the least logical thinking I've ever seen from you and that is saying a lot. A ******* REAL LOT.

My question is in caps in your post that I quoted above. These boards are sh*t

I'm almost caught up. Was out late at dinner... Our car got rear ended on the way down... Wife was in the front seat but she's ok, we have baby checkup today thank God..

I'm glad you're both okay. 

If they started with 5 they have 4. If 4 they have three not counting any recruiting. I don't think they can recruit.

?????????

If there were 5 originally, 4 would still be alive - there are 8 total players alive. Scum would have already won.

I agree, they can't recruit. However, I do think they had items to hand out, could receive items and could accept invites. If you remove those mechanics for them, then it would have been child's play outing them all. 

I also think DPR's scene included an important clue that everyone is ignoring. DPR named certain players in his scene, each named player has been town - and was showing using an item. Personally I think that that is the key to this game.

The way town should have been able to catch scum is to identify who received items, but couldn't use them. DPR games are puzzles, and usually there is a "keystone" or whatever that helps solve the puzzle. I think that that is it.

That said, you guys can GFY because not one person was willing to consider, let alone discuss, how to solve the game. ******* Smash idiot had better be scum at this point, because his gratuitous disregard for mod provided info and well established information is noting short of rage-inducing.

Here is Smash's question to me: 

"SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THEY SHOT OFF YOUR BPV BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY WANTED YOU DEAD THEN WITH EVERYONE KNOWING THAT THEY THEN DECIDED TO LET YOU LIVE ?"

A tension rides the night and a bad feeling you just can't shake sits on the shoulders of the crowd like a curse.

There is whispering and subtle nods are made across the room. Suspicious glances are quickly diverted when you look around, but return when they think you can;'t see them. But you know they are there.

A tumult takes place near one of the tables and a hand shoots up out of the fray - a hand holding a vial filled with black liquid. And the stopper has been pulled.

The hand splashes the poison forward and disappears. Droplets of black cover a man's chest and he jumps out of his chair as smoke begins to rise...

"What the F..."

In a flash, he pulls off his vest and leaves it smoking upon the wooden floor. He looks at the crowd for a moment and then moves to another table.

Two others light candles and begin to recite a prayer.

AVM stands up and jerks a gun from his belt.

"I've had enough! If it's anarchy you want, well, I've got that right here!" He points the gun at Ape's chest and pulls the trigger.

The bullet slams into Ape's vest and throws him back. But he keeps his feet, then looks up and smiles and he unbuttons his own vest and drops it to the floor.

In that moment, a blade snake's around AVM's throat and pulls hard...

No one sees the assassin as they only turn to look when they hear the gurgling.

Someone screams, and everyone backs away from the dying man. Or so they think, for behind them comes another choking and you spin to see Wombat holding a candle with black sputtering down his chin.

AVM, CULT, HAS BEEN NIGHTKILLED.

WOMBAT, CULT, HAS BEEN POISONED.

This is for stupid Smash... who is once again disregarding the mod provided information. 

I never said a "they" shot me, I said AVM shot me. He was in a cult with 80, just as 80 announced to everyone, and at the time I was pressuring 80. So.... do the math you ******* dildo. AVM shot me to protect 80. 

You'll notice in the scene a couple players are named. Evidence that they chose and used 1 of their objects, which was all they were allowed. I used my vest, it got shot off. I bluffed that I received one from Wombat last night after he died - blatantly - in order to WIFOM anyone from shooting me. 

You hard-headed moron. I'm pretty much convinced I've got your team isolated and you are just doing this so that I drown myself out and obfuscate my own cases and logic about the game.

?????????

If there were 5 originally, 4 would still be alive - there are 8 total players alive. Scum would have already won.

I agree, they can't recruit. However, I do think they had items to hand out, could receive items and could accept invites. If you remove those mechanics for them, then it would have been child's play outing them all.

I also think DPR's scene included an important clue that everyone is ignoring. DPR named certain players in his scene, each named player has been town - and was showing using an item. Personally I think that that is the key to this game.

The way town should have been able to catch scum is to identify who received items, but couldn't use them. DPR games are puzzles, and usually there is a "keystone" or whatever that helps solve the puzzle. I think that that is it.

That said, you guys can GFY because not one person was willing to consider, let alone discuss, how to solve the game. ******* Smash idiot had better be scum at this point, because his gratuitous disregard for mod provided info and well established information is noting short of rage-inducing.

Honestly, I skim your posts.

Here is Smash's question to me:

"SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THEY SHOT OFF YOUR BPV BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY WANTED YOU DEAD THEN WITH EVERYONE KNOWING THAT THEY THEN DECIDED TO LET YOU LIVE ?"

This is for stupid Smash... who is once again disregarding the mod provided information.

I never said a "they" shot me, I said AVM shot me. He was in a cult with 80, just as 80 announced to everyone, and at the time I was pressuring 80. So.... do the math you ******* dildo. AVM shot me to protect 80.

You'll notice in the scene a couple players are named. Evidence that they chose and used 1 of their objects, which was all they were allowed. I used my vest, it got shot off. I bluffed that I received one from Wombat last night after he died - blatantly - in order to WIFOM anyone from shooting me.

You hard-headed moron. I'm pretty much convinced I've got your team isolated and you are just doing this so that I drown myself out and obfuscate my own cases and logic about the game.

You know, I was named in one of those as well.

Ape, we ALL skim your posts.

Lia isn't contributing at all. It's going to be harder and harder to deal with that as we move into endgame.

Vote Lia

That's unfortunate.

We should have lynched Lia on D1 like I said, tbh. I still consider her my best D1 ping of the game.

Unvote

Vote Lia

What are your thougths in the meantime about Arsis nudging a "good case for you as scum" in his words, but never following up on it and instead throwing garbage at me to potentially make a muddy mess in teh thread?

Archived