Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was second to last vote on.... Someone. He mentions my name in the death scene.

You weren't shown using an item though, right? My theory about the puzzle key being items getting used by named townies is specific to that. Not just whoever has their name said, lol

You weren't shown using an item though, right? My theory about the puzzle key being items getting used by named townies is specific to that. Not just whoever has their name said, lol

Oh, lmao. My bad.

Current Vote Count:

Arsis (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - Smash

Lia (3) - Lily, Ape, Lizard

Crusher (1) - Lia

With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch. 

*current votes must be unvoted before a new vote is placed.

"Are we sure that we're not being hasty?"

"Nope."

"Oh alrighty then. String her up!"

LIA, TOWN, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Not as bad a Lia."

It is now Night 6. Please send in your NA's.

****, okay, we lost. Gg scum.

Lol. Lemme gues... You , lily and Jif ? That lia train was blatant. I was close if so, lia was awful. lily basically fed me someone I've been harping on all game. ****ers.

Lol. Lemme gues... You , lily and Jif ? That lia train was blatant. I was close if so, lia was awful. lily basically fed me someone I've been harping on all game. ****ers.

If you think I'm scum you're terrible at this game.

If you're not scum, which is a huge if, it's Crusher and jif.... Which you can quote me saying everyday of this game. But, I don't mind admitting I suck at this game.

If you're not scum, which is a huge if, it's Crusher and jif.... Which you can quote me saying everyday of this game. But, I don't mind admitting I suck at this game.

Fair enough.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's smash, Jif and crusher at this point. Crusher and Jif usually do more to vet each other as townies, and smash and Jif usually pick out each other's tells immediately.

Plus anytime I'm wrong a lot, I usually get left alive by Jif who is scum trying to puppet me into humiliation because I've done it to him so bad in the past.

I've never seen anything like this from smash tbh.

I dunno, I get spun around the longer I live and more I try to win it all for the town. **** it.

That's unfortunate.

We should have lynched Lia on D1 like I said, tbh. I still consider her my best D1 ping of the game.

Unvote

Vote Lia

What are your thougths in the meantime about Arsis nudging a "good case for you as scum" in his words, but never following up on it and instead throwing garbage at me to potentially make a muddy mess in teh thread?

I'd like to see that "case" he claims to be able to build. I'm willing to vote there if people don't want to lynch Lia. 

I suspected Arsis Jif and Lizard King .....JiF laid low as he has done as scum lately, ever since his melt down he has become a different player IMO.

I was pushing the APE as I always do to try and keep scum off my true intentions which is what I normally do but I really didn't play well this game

Im pretty sure LK is scum

I suspected Arsis Jif and Lizard King .....JiF laid low as he has done as scum lately, ever since his melt down he has become a different player IMO.

I was pushing the APE as I always do to try and keep scum off my true intentions which is what I normally do but I really didn't play well this game

So at a potential lylo you were voting a town read, to keep yourself alive? Sheesh... How'd we let you live this long? LOL

So at a potential lylo you were voting a town read, to keep yourself alive? Sheesh... How'd we let you live this long? LOL

Ape the bottom line is the lynch, If I felt we were on scum my vote comes off and I vote in that direction. If I'm not happy with the vote I leave it where it is. If it came down to you getting run up and I felt you were not scum I would have explained then based on how you reacted to the votes piling up.

I'm not sure if you were told it was me who invited you early in the game but if you did accept my invite we would have had a gun vest and a third possible recruit therefore narrowing down who was scum and who was not. That was my intention///// you didn't accept, and I don't fault you for that if you wanted to go solo, but forming a group was the proper play in this game IMHO.

I feel if players are too in tune to who scum is scum will basically kill them in short order, if you seem a loof and not in tune with the game you can look scummy but that can easily be explained away and if any power roles show up with results well then your vote will be important.

My logic in how I approach this game is certainly unconventional and I always set my sites on end game because I have been pretty successful at that stage in the game. I hope you can understand that. I know I get you worked up from time to time as does CTM but trust me there is a method to the madness. In one game I drove CTM nuts I was the Doc I set my sites on him early on and drove him crazy in the end when I had to make a good choice on who to protect I had enough info on other players and much to CTM's surprise I protected him and we won the game Ive come through doing that on a few occasions and its the basis for my style of play.

Smash you are scum. Your nl wifom on page 1 day 1 may have been the most successful two words ever uttered in mafia history. It created 115 pages of wifom that you proceeded not to post in and missed wombat by a vote. U sir are the scum beneath my toes

Smash you are scum. Your nl wifom on page 1 day 1 may have been the most successful two words ever uttered in mafia history. It created 115 pages of wifom that you proceeded not to post in and missed wombat by a vote. U sir are the scum beneath my toes

I just talked to Max we are adding "wifom" to the profanity filter.

Arsis, Lizzy are scum.  No idea on the third. 

Didn't you tell us Ape was great at this game earlier?

Archived