Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, you're not very good at this game.

As scum, neither are you.  heh

You think they're going to admit that they're mafia? You can try it, but I doubt it will work...

No, but if we string the recruits in order to avoid wasting them, I think we can create a supergroup.  If we KNOW who was recruiting who, we can use gifts to vet the teams that might be broken up.

Then the biggest team wins by POE.

sh*t, I like this idea.

I have a .1000 win percentage. You have a username that looks like you had a stroke while typing it.

How many times have you won as town?

No, I'm not. 

Pinkie swear?

As scum, neither are you.  heh

Is that why you needed 2 lives and a pet Ape to get me lynched last time I was scum?

Current Vote Count:

Verb (2) - Crush, Ape

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

Arsis (1) - 80

Smash (1) - Pac

Lily (3) - Leelou, Nolder, AVM

Leelou (1) - Wombat

80 (1) - Hess

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

How many times have you won as town?

Pinkie swear?

Is that why you needed 2 lives and a pet Ape to get me lynched last time I was scum?

Ha, I didn't try to lynch you until after I came back. And Ape had nothing to do with it. Nice try, though. Umad still, I can tell.

Yeah Lily tends to do that a lot as scum.

But she does have the excuse of her DM game right now.

I imagine it is very mod intensive so I'm willing to cut her some slack at least for D1.

Reasonable post I agreed with.

Hmmm

Vote Lily

Let's see if it brings her out of the woodworks.

Scratching my head wondering what happen to the slack.

So the question now is Wombat buddying townlurk Lily or Scummate Lily?

Maybe the better idea is to just lynch Wombat.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Question I would ask is WTF Nolder?   You are all over the place. 

I just got to this game today and I have 20 pages to catch up on. AND a couple of appointments in there. I'll do my best but I may not have anything to contribute until late tonight. 

So far, I'm trying to sort out the Nolder/Ape thing. I might have been wrong about them being town on town. Hopefully, I'll have some more solid thoughts after catching up. 

Reasonable post I agreed with.

Scratching my head wondering what happen to the slack.

Question I would ask is WTF Nolder?   You are all over the place. 

I thought better and figured Wombat was a better vote.

I just got to this game today and I have 20 pages to catch up on. AND a couple of appointments in there. I'll do my best but I may not have anything to contribute until late tonight. 

So far, I'm trying to sort out the Nolder/Ape thing. I might have been wrong about them being town on town. Hopefully, I'll have some more solid thoughts after catching up.

Take your time baby. You are worth the wait.

I honestly can picture Nolder at home in front of his computer arguing with himself in two difference voices then passing out exhausted.

Sometimes I make up voices for Maker's Mark (he has a southern accent) and Stoli (thick Russian accent) and the Kraken rum has a pirate voice. They all argue over who is better.

I hope you come up with something relevant to say. I'm giving you benefit of the doubt for now because I know you're modding and you were honest upfront.

What changed?

My mind. It's pretty much spelled out in my posts.

I was agreeing that maybe Lily could use some pressure and then I saw Wombat flailing a bit so I thought if he's going out of his way to defend Lily maybe they're both scum. But, as per giving Lilly benefit of the doubt for now, that leaves me with just voting Wombat.

What made you decide to post right now? It's almost like someone kicked you on a QT to say something.

I'll tack on anything that comes to light in the course of an argument/casing.  It is just normal, not sure why you'd knock me on that.

And yes, you kept posting over and over in defense re: the vote counts.  So yeah - you certainly made it all about that.  Nice try.

For the record, this is the first post you've made thus far that feels like it came from a townie.  I'm still thinking you're scum, but this post was certainly a good one.  Had you lead with this, I may have dropped my case.  Too little, too late.

Yeah, I do the same - if it's relevant. I'm knocking you on it because it's a blatant display that you observed me being sloppy, but know I'm not sloppy as scum. You ******* idiot.

I kept using the vote count "tack on" that you made to illustrate what I've just bolded, because it's relevant. 

The rest of your post is hedging. What a piece of obvious scum garbage. 

Mother****er. I let both of these idiots make me redundant to the point where I'm drowning myself out. None of you see how Verb pointed out that I'm being sloppy as an extra log on the fire, so to speak, but he then flat out says that I'm not sloppy as scum?

NOBODY sees the ******* contradiction in that? Morons.

This is a lovely discussion and all, but I believe we were going to lynch Arsis before Nolder derailed his train with setup talk.

Is this the same Nolder that chastised everyone and their brother for "pointless rhetoric" and "not scum hunting"? 

Yeah, that's what I ******* thought.

That's not what derailed Arsis' train.  So, basically, you know exactly what's going on except for the details of why people unvoted

unvote vote Wombat

What did?

imo Arsis derailed his own train with setup talk.

I wasn't going to spill the beans.

Anyway DPR responded, there is mafia today. Wombat was telling the truth.

Unvote

I have to do more than skim, lol ... wtf you talking about?

Archived