Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't waste time on this dumbdumb. If he's scum it's what he wants.

Watch him come back and argue about what you just said now.

If he wants to go toe-to-toe with me on the merits of a No Lynch, he'll lose in an amazing display of derpderpderp. And I'll look fantastic. I'm game if he is.

Hell, I haven't even mentioned the free night actions the mafia get without town using their most powerful ability - the lynch.

If he wants to go toe-to-toe with me on the merits of a No Lynch, he'll lose in an amazing display of derpderpderp. And I'll look fantastic. I'm game if he is.

Hell, I haven't even mentioned the free night actions the mafia get without town using their most powerful ability - the lynch.

You know how I know you're always mafia?

Yes but look at it from this POV. What if he's just derptown? A lot of people have been there on this subject before.

You'll argue with him all D1 and maybe get him lynched and then what. We wasted an entire day. Even if he's scum that's good but then we're just repeating D1 on D2. We're already letting this discussion dominate the day. We can't let that happen.

Speaking of which...

Jif, Pac, SMC. Maybe you are all at work right now and busy but you all had time to check in.

Please speak up again as soon as you can and weigh in on the game please. I don't like it when people check in and just check right back out like you three have.

Yes, and when I figure out why, I'll let you know. 

I like this post. I do this a lot in mafia. I get bad feelings and then I look for evidence to justify them.

Obviously this has led me in a lot of bad directions in the past but when my instinct gets in the zone scum have a bad time.

1. If they look bad it's because they've done bad. A duck is a duck I'm just putting a name to this sh*t. And yeah if you're gonna step in the middle before someone addresses an accusation (obviously Crusher is going to avoid but that's besides the point) you're speaking for them aka defending them. If you weren't you would have let Crusher say something first then you'd try to poke holes in what I put out there. As it is you've completely deflected the issue from Crusher and even Smash and made it about me and you. 

2. So you're going to use the tired old defense of "he was acting stupid on purpose to set a trap!"? Pro tip, sometimes an idiot is just an idiot. I don't know what Smash's deal is but I'm not going to spend time explaining to him why his move was dumb until he explains why he thinks it's necessary or good.

1. Umm... I did wait to see what Crusher said, and he made another joke:

Also

Vote Crusher

You could have just voted Smash for his retarded no lynch move but you chose instead to cloak it in a joke, smells like an agenda to me.

I could have typed this response with my dick instead of my fingers too. 

So, you are full of crap. There's no "agenda" in Crusher making a "lunch" joke. 

2. You are putting words in my mouth. 

Actually he usually takes day 1 off and then gets pissy when people call him on it.

I'm inclined to say No Lynch this early is scummy.. it favors scum for sure.. the meta is just icing on it 

But too soon to change vote because Nolder seems way too eager beaver for my taste. Reminds me of that loose cannon BeeGee

I'm inclined to say No Lynch this early is scummy.. it favors scum for sure.. the meta is just icing on it 

But too soon to change vote because Nolder seems way too eager beaver for my taste. Reminds me of that loose cannon BeeGee

You speak mafia like a second language. 

It's never too soon to change a vote. 

1. Umm... I did wait to see what Crusher said, and he made another joke:

So, you are full of crap. There's no "agenda" in Crusher making a "lunch" joke. 

2. You are putting words in my mouth. 

First of all, let's be real. You didn't wait you just replied when you saw my post, Crusher just happened to have already made his joke.

Secondly since when is a shrug and another joke addressing an issue. That's avoidance. What kind of player avoids criticism and plays down an issue with jokes? A scummy player. Again Crusher has made this his meta so yes there is an agenda in him making a lunch joke. It could just be a joke but we're never going to know if we don't press him once in awhile. Your continued defense of this is asinine.

As for Smash, you're saying that his vote will be a catalyst that leads us from jokes to real play.

I assumed you meant that you think he's done that purposely ie doing something stupid on purpose to springboard the game and what I was saying is that that's a bad defense because it's often used by scum to excuse their behavior. "I was scummy on purpose" you see?

If that's not what you meant then I apologize but in that case I don't understand why you're not understanding where I'm coming from on this. I couldn't be any clearer. I do not want to waste time discussing the merits of a no lynch when we could and should be using our limited time to scumhunt. ESPECIALLY when Smash refuses to explain his move for a no lynch in the first place. In fact I don't even want to be having this discussion as I believe discussing not having the discussion is just as much of a waste of time as having the discussion in the first place. So if you don't mind please get this through your fat head already.

I'll use it as a placeholder right now for the weaker case.

That stinks of fencesitting. If you're going to have your vote on someone be prepared to lynch them.

If you aren't then you shouldn't be voting. And if you're not voting you should be casing or at the least mulling over other cases.

Get off the wall and in the game.

That stinks of fencesitting. If you're going to have your vote on someone be prepared to lynch them.

If you aren't then you shouldn't be voting. And if you're not voting you should be casing or at the least mulling over other cases.

Gfy

JN Memorandum 

You missed a bunch of sh*t. Welcome back, Pirate. 

See, that's all i'm asking for.

I grew up when your learned how to type in high school without looking at the keys.

Takin' me back. My teacher was teh hotness.

Is this a movie reference? I didn't watch the whole thing I fell asleep and I've never seen the entire thing just bits and pieces.

I'm seriously asking this - have you really never heard the expression "hair of the dog"? There is so much fail to be accounted for here...

Vote Count incoming...

Nice.  Give him more mafia lingo to use entirely incorrectly and incoherently as the game go's on. 

Gfy

Unvote Crusher

Vote Lizzie

You will participate or you will die.

I'm seriously asking this - have you really never heard the expression "hair of the dog"? There is so much fail to be accounted for here...

Vote Count incoming...

1. I've heard of drinking to cure hangover, like I said I've done it. I don't recall actually hearing that expression before though no.

2. I was actually just doing one for you but since you're here you can do the work. There have been a little over 20 vote changes since your last VC. I was multiquoting them.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - 80, Arsis, SMC

Lizard (2) - Hess, Nolder

Hess (1) - Crush

SMC (1) - Pac

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Verb

Crush (1) - AVM

Nolder (2) -Ape, Lizard

Wombat (1) - Leelou

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Archived