Advertisement Redirect

hey max....i just had an advertisement completely redirect me and put up a full screen ad that had a timer to direct me back to the site in 30 seconds. it was tol house. idk if its just thde toll house ad or if its some sort of advertising suite that you have here, but i just thought you might wanna know.

For those of you that use Google Chrome...you can just go into their "Chrome Web Store" and pick up the app "Ad Block".  It will block any pop ups from here or any other site...I would leave the link but not sure if that will piss off Max or not. I'm sure Max still gets paid from his advertisements whether they are blocked or not....but if I am wrong, feel free to delete my post, Max.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now getting redirected to the App Store for games to download.

Is this on the iPad?  I am not seeing any of this on chrome.  I emailed the ad company when this was reported, but they haven't responded.  I will check with them again.  Thanks.

Max, it's the same thing I texted you about the other night. It's doing it again on my ipad, but much worse. I am using Safari via my ipad.

I will swap some things out tonight and then hopefully that will fix it.  Thanks.

The company that runs the ad isn't responding.  I just swapped out the 728 x 90 ad on the forums, I think that is the one that is doing it.  But you guys will have to let me know if it happens again, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived