Call the show now (646) 716-4697 JN Radio

T0mShane

Joe.. you were right.. Geno had no weapons.. but Vick is still a better QB.. at this present time.. 5 years from now..who knows..,but Vick has a stronger arm more experience and more mobile even with over ten years on geno..

Different Joe, lol. BUT, I hear ya. I believe that we will see both QBs this year. Whether it is because Geno starts the season, craps the bed and Vick comes in to save the day, or Vick starts the season, gets injured and Geno comes in.  

Ten years to a title. TEN YEARS

I have to go back in,the posts and see who hated the geno pick.. I'm,sure it's the same people that love him now.. btw my pic is geno.. since he was drafted.. let's not spin this like I don't like geno.. but I think he give us the best chance to win.. well just wait till the preseason games start.. you guys will have plenty of material..

I have to go back in,the posts and see who hated the geno pick.. I'm,sure it's the same people that love him now.. btw my pic is geno.. since he was drafted.. let's not spin this like I don't like geno.. but I think he give us the best chance to win.. well just wait till the preseason games start.. you guys will have plenty of material..

Peter King and Namath agree with you. I wouldn't take it too seriously. Everyone's just having fun

Looking at the virtual studio online is fun during the show.

Tom has dropped.

Tom has joined.

Tom has dropped.

Tom has joined.

Tom has dropped.

Tom has joined.

Tom has dropped.

Tom has joined.

whoever is running the sound effects thinks they are having fun but it's actually rude. 

just my 2 cents. 

It did throw me off. I forget what I was talking about and all of a sudden Herm Edwards is chiming in and I cant not finish that quote. 

Archived