Pryor talking sh*t to Ebron on Twitter

JoeC36

So Pryor is Bart Scott 2.0?

Worse things to be. Scott was a beast at one point. Plug the A gap like a boss.

All I know is that I better see some "backing it up" on the field come this Fall. Im not with all this grown men sending tweets back and forth nonsense. 

"Tweeting" can never be an exercise in manliness. I am with you. Hopefully he is as advertised.  

All I know is that I better see some "backing it up" on the field come this Fall. Im not with all this grown men sending tweets back and forth nonsense. 

Yeah its all nonsense childish talk when players such as Pryor cant put down the phone but its a complete norm now a days to blast your thoughts off to the social media platform.. Dont get me wrong I DO EXPECT Pryor to back up his words but before I am a Jet fan I will say this.. Regardless of all of the picks, (12), made, more than half of this Draft including Pryor has talents unseen and talents yet to bloom due to the deep research Idzik & company have made!!... I mean that will full force & the reason is because I have made my own detailed analysis will plenty of research to go with what John was doing.. Did I pick Pryor going in the 1st round, no! Did I pick an offensive player in the 2nd round?... Yes!... but not a Tight End.. Point is, John has a system I believe he helped create when in with the Buc's & the Seahawks.. This plan is deep & speaks to our team in many levels where we could be even better than the Hawks! A plan within just 1 year he turned a troubled team around out of financial problems, weeded out the weak & expensive players falling off their talents, and brought in "ok" guys, (for that time being), that was a sustainable, aggressive, & especially...(this is my favorite part), a explosive velocity team that can keep coaches & scouting teams scratching when we start to win with players they never heard of.. Mark my words fellow NY Jet Fans we are in a moment of change . . .  just be patient..  :winking0001:  ::GoJets:

Yeah its all nonsense childish talk when players such as Pryor cant put down the phone but its a complete norm now a days to blast your thoughts off to the social media platform.. Dont get me wrong I DO EXPECT Pryor to back up his words but before I am a Jet fan I will say this.. Regardless of all of the picks, (12), made, more than half of this Draft including Pryor has talents unseen and talents yet to bloom due to the deep research Idzik & company have made!!... I mean that will full force & the reason is because I have made my own detailed analysis will plenty of research to go with what John was doing.. Did I pick Pryor going in the 1st round, no! Did I pick an offensive player in the 2nd round?... Yes!... but not a Tight End.. Point is, John has a system I believe he helped create when in with the Buc's & the Seahawks.. This plan is deep & speaks to our team in many levels where we could be even better than the Hawks! A plan within just 1 year he turned a troubled team around out of financial problems, weeded out the weak & expensive players falling off their talents, and brought in "ok" guys, (for that time being), that was a sustainable, aggressive, & especially...(this is my favorite part), a explosive velocity team that can keep coaches & scouting teams scratching when we start to win with players they never heard of.. Mark my words fellow NY Jet Fans we are in a moment of change . . .  just be patient..  :winking0001:  ::GoJets:

What are you Idzik's son?

Much ado nuthin'. It's the way it is in today's world. In the world of tweets, and on the field too. Regrettably.

My bets on Pryor. Besides, he was socializing about the BB game and EAbron added a bitchass statement.

But, they may know each other. It's what they do.

What are you Idzik's son?

LOL! I am a Jet through & through.. bleeding green everyday... I am a huge supporter but if I was the son of Mr. Idzik's I would probably say nothing about this draft or about the future plans the Jets have arranged.. Thanx for the compliment, & I mean that because it will be when Im right when we at least have a playoff appearance! This is just the beginning NY Jet fans... 

How does any Jet fan like this??

Can the guy do SOMETHING on the NFL level before shooting off his mouth? I mean come on, the guy has yet to play one NFL down.

Hopefully Rex will sit him down and turn him into a professional.

Respectfully I disagree. Pryor is just staking out his territory. "Come over the middle and your going to get hit hard" is a good fear to instill in opposing receivers and backs. This guy is flashing early potential to become the heart of what may evolve into a legendary defense someday. I am excited to see our young Dline improve, Couples and milliner step up. Hopefully our new DB pieces have talent. Add a piece or two and by as early as next year our defense could be really something.

How does any Jet fan like this??

Can the guy do SOMETHING on the NFL level before shooting off his mouth? I mean come on, the guy has yet to play one NFL down.

Hopefully Rex will sit him down and turn him into a professional.

I think you're over reacting a bit. He's jawing with a friend about a basketball game and tell him he's gonna blast him when he plays him. There's literally noting to see here other than people over analyzing a conversation two people are having.

Where did this idea come from that everyone eneds to act like an accountant?

Archived