Who Is The Biggest Jets Fan You Know?

Maxman

We need some really short videos of Jets fans being crazy.  In other words, Jets fans being Jets fans.  Please email it to fan@JetNation.com

Thank you, we will announce the winner of the Damon Harrison 8 x 10 next week.

We need some really short videos of Jets fans being crazy.  In other words, Jets fans being Jets fans.  Please email it to fan@JetNation.com

Thank you, we will announce the winner of the Damon Harrison 8 x 10 next week.

Rules me and Greenbeans out, LOL

Beans will tell ya, we sit there 'usually' in silence as play is ensuing  while rest of fans in Bar are animated. We are waiting for the 'disaster' LOL. We wait until clock shows ZERO until we 'relax' ;)

Phil Sullivan-

The guy has built and maintained a monument to failure. That's gotta count for something. I can't imagine having to make sure a post game wrap up is written after a Thanksgiving matchup with the Pats. I couldn't, no internet connection in the drunk tank.

Angelo and Steven Berkowitz... grew up poor.. no tv.. had to listen the games.. and when we finally got a television..switched off by quarter holding the rabbit ear antenna so the other can enjoy the game with no static.. Went to coney island and the onky thought we had was if we died on the cyclone.. we wouldn't be able to see the draft on Saturday lol this wasn't the 60s.. it was the 80s..

I'm sure there are a lot of dedicated jet fans..but you don't have to paint your face green and yell like an idiot to be a great fan.. What I have found is this. I Remember going to the game with my Bro..and there was a guy dressed in all green and painted..and I was wearing a Dustin Keller jersey and he had no clue who he was..

Archived