Back to basics - sign up - closed

Leelou

That your computer was on the verge of breaking down for life, that you were burned out and on the fence, but you're an addict and you will be right there ready to go at game time and I'm calling it now :)

Yeah it's been on the fritz for awhile now. Takes 30-40 mins to turn it on now.

I'm pretty sure one day soon it's just going to not turn on. I know this because it's happened to me several times before and is the primary reason I'll be getting a desktop later this year instead of a new laptop. If you and everyone else is ok with the possibility of me just suddenly going MIA then fine I guess I'll play if Leelou is ok with that.

I'm pretty sure one day soon it's just going to not turn on. I know this because it's happened to me several times before and is the primary reason I'll be getting a desktop later this year instead of a new laptop. If you and everyone else is ok with the possibility of me just suddenly going MIA then fine I guess I'll play if Leelou is ok with that.

You call....Cell phone access to this site is probably the best I've ever seen, just fyi

It's cool

I'm ready.

You know the metal tip of a laptop power cord? Well I unplugged my laptop the other day but the tip stayed in and I was like sh*t this is it it's done.

But I looked at it and I was like hmm maybe I can just put it back in. So I did and...the power cord seems to be working a LOT better than it was.

I can turn my computer on pretty reliably compared to before. It's still a bit on the fritz but whatever that did it's an improvement.

That your computer was on the verge of breaking down for life, that you were burned out and on the fence, but you're an addict and you will be right there ready to go at game time and I'm calling it now :)

I'm ready.

You know the metal tip of a laptop power cord? Well I unplugged my laptop the other day but the tip stayed in and I was like sh*t this is it it's done.

But I looked at it and I was like hmm maybe I can just put it back in. So I did and...the power cord seems to be working a LOT better than it was.

I can turn my computer on pretty reliably compared to before. It's still a bit on the fritz but whatever that did it's an improvement.

Lizard King called it and deserves a slow clap.

giphy.gif

I'm ready.

That's what she said.

So who are the annoying new people? Basic games shouldn't happen on JN, you all need treats to keep you entertained or you risk having to really play mafia.

Did you have a stroke in the middle of trying to make a complete thought?

So who are the annoying new people?  Basic games shouldn't happen on JN, you all need treats to keep you entertained or you risk having to really play mafia.

Really playing mafia is something to be avoided at all cost.  The current game has no Ape so it will probably last till Christmas. 

Really playing mafia is something to be avoided at all cost.  The current game has no Ape so it will probably last till Christmas. 

You are crazy if you think I'll let a game last that long. Maybe until the first day of Hanukkah. 

Archived