Giants cut Will Hill

Sperm Edwards

Someone's gonna get him for a bargain bin price and we all know how much Idzik likes to shop in the gutter. So, he's a possibility.

I don't see them taking a gamble on him, the character concerns will outweigh everything else.

Million dollar talent. 10cent head.

Disgusting that he was released but it had to happen giants gave him chances to turn it around and he just screwed it up.

what pisses me off is the fact that he is probably going to be signed by the Redskins Cowboys Eagles or a team like 9ers, at which point he becomes a stud for them

Goodson got in trouble after they signed him. And are you really putting Amaro in the same category as Hill?

Of course they're exactly the same, and it's quite the brilliant observation.  It's definitely not a desperate attempt to use some incident in which the charges were dropped as a means to continue incessantly whining.

On a completely unrelated note, at what point do you generally ban posters for simply being complete wastes of bandwidth who bring nothing of value to the board?  Just curious.

Of course they're exactly the same, and it's quite the brilliant observation.  It's definitely not a desperate attempt to use some incident in which the charges were dropped as a means to continue incessantly whining.

On a completely unrelated note, at what point do you generally ban posters for simply being complete wastes of bandwidth who bring nothing of value to the board?  Just curious.

Not sure, that has never happened here with any of our posters, so there is no way to determine that.

Million dollar talent. 10cent head.

Disgusting that he was released but it had to happen giants gave him chances to turn it around and he just screwed it up.

what pisses me off is the fact that he is probably going to be signed by the Redskins Cowboys Eagles or a team like 9ers, at which point he becomes a stud for them

The Redskins might name him team captain lol.

LOL

/SuperTwat'd

I don't see them taking a gamble on him, the character concerns will outweigh everything else.

They signed Mike Vick to be a mentor and a back-up.  I don't think a few positive drug tests could rule out the possibility of a great young safety tandem.

They signed Mike Vick to be a mentor and a back-up.  I don't think a few positive drug tests could rule out the possibility of a great young safety tandem.

Michael Vick is considered to be a good teammate right now.  I don't think they are going all Mangini like where they only get 1AA team captain\choir boys.  But I don't see them bringing in a guy that seems to be a distraction like that right now.

really hoping the front office is taking a look at Will Hill.  He would help improve the defense both now and in the future - he's only 24 years old.   Another guy worth taking a chance on is Justin Blackmon.  Granted, both guys have off the field issues, but hopefully with the players we already have in place and the coaching staff- I think it wouldn't be terribly difficult to keep them in check.  Vick would be a good role model for these younger players that are easing their way into the league.   

Another viable option is Andre Johnson but he's probably not worth the money.  Will Hill & Justin Blackmon would be far more of a bargain for us- both very young and could be great for NYJ. 

I say go get the guy.  I've never been a fan of having douchebag lowlives on the team, but this is a guy who has had the strongest message of his career delivered to him by being released.  If he's ever going to "get it", it will be now.  If  he screws up again, you cut him loose.  Low risk/High reward. 

really hoping the front office is taking a look at Will Hill.  He would help improve the defense both now and in the future - he's only 24 years old.   Another guy worth taking a chance on is Justin Blackmon.  Granted, both guys have off the field issues, but hopefully with the players we already have in place and the coaching staff- I think it wouldn't be terribly difficult to keep them in check.  Vick would be a good role model for these younger players that are easing their way into the league.   

Another viable option is Andre Johnson but he's probably not worth the money.  Will Hill & Justin Blackmon would be far more of a bargain for us- both very young and could be great for NYJ. 

Justin Blackmon is under contract and probably suspended for the year. The Jags own his rights and his contract is written so they control him for 3 years if he is reinstated.  Johnson is also under contract.  Pretty big difference between those guys and Hill. 

Yea I realized this after I made the post- there's no denying that Will Hill is a beast and I think he fits in better with the Jets than he did w/ the Giants.  If the jets can position themselves for a playoff run, I think having a guy like him come in fresh during week 7, especially in the secondary, would work in their favor.  

Archived