JetNation Radio: Why Don't The Jets Get Any Respect - 06/03/14

Maxman

Angelo openly wept when he found out Tom couldn't make it last night. I am not sure what exactly is going on between those two.  But it might be love.

Saying that a Jets fan is upset by the absence of Tom, is like saying Ron Goldman was upset by the absence of OJ.

Being the geek that i am now i am interested in the stats.

I can confirm that more than 10 people listened.  And that is a lot. Actually I think at least 14 listened, because that is how many called in to the live show.  :)

No really the show is doing great.  The one before this was our biggest May show ever.  That one show (this year) actually beat all the shows in May combined last year.  We are seeing a huge increase of people that are listening to the show from the forums.  There are some weeks where we get an extra thousand downloads just from the forums alone.  I had no idea that many people hated Tom enough to listen..  It is still doing great on blog talk as well.    I don't want to say the exact numbers because people read these threads lol.  But I am really happy with the results and really proud of Brandon, Tom and Angelo for all of their hard work so far!

I can confirm that more than 10 people listened.  And that is a lot. Actually I think at least 14 listened, because that is how many called in to the live show.   :)

No really the show is doing great.  The one before this was our biggest May show ever.  That one show (this year) actually beat all the shows in May combined last year.  We are seeing a huge increase of people that are listening to the show from the forums.  There are some weeks where we get an extra thousand downloads just from the forums alone.  I had no idea that many people hated Tom enough to listen..  It is still doing great on blog talk as well.    I don't want to say the exact numbers because people read these threads lol.  But I am really happy with the results and really proud of Brandon, Tom and Angelo for all of their hard work so far!

Can we rip up my contract and start over?

Can we rip up my contract and start over?

Oh and I know on the show the Geno \ Vick thing is being misrepresented a bit; meaning I know you aren't this huge Vick supporter.  BUT -- Brandon is going to meet with Geno Smith in about a week and should have a few sound clips for the show.  (Seriously).

I will try to arrange a one-on-one site down for you with Michael Vick. :)

Oh and I know on the show the Geno \ Vick thing is being misrepresented a bit; meaning I know you aren't this huge Vick supporter.  BUT -- Brandon is going to meet with Geno Smith in about a week and should have a few sound clips for the show.  (Seriously).

I will try to arrange a one-on-one site down for you with Michael Vick. :)

Great, I'll bring my new pitbull pup that I'm getting soon. (seriously)

Great, I'll bring my new pitbull pup that I'm getting soon. (seriously)

Are you really?

My niece adopted a pit bull about a year ago. Ironically she found him in Philadelphia (true story).  He came up to her apartment, they watched after him for awhile and ended up keeping him.  Anyhow I knew nothing about pit bulls.  But we just saw this dog for an extended period two weeks ago and I am in love with that dog. Most aweseome dog ever, so damn strong but was amazingly gentile.  Especially around the kids.

We're abusive toward each other. The callers get caught in the crossfire. This week it can be you again.

There was one caller, "Eric from Miami"...he started yelling right away. No callers were disrespected though imo.

Finally listened to this. I've enjoyed the show and usually listen at work. I must ask though, where was the discussion on Why the Jets don't get any respect? All I heard was whether or not they should be favored in each game, which at this juncture is basically pointless. This would actually be a good topic for the show, if it is actually discussed - LOL

Finally listened to this. I've enjoyed the show and usually listen at work. I must ask though, where was the discussion on Why the Jets don't get any respect? All I heard was whether or not they should be favored in each game, which at this juncture is basically pointless. This would actually be a good topic for the show, if it is actually discussed - LOL

It is a fair point and that was me that messed it up.  I needed to create the show that week and I didn't talk to them first.  So I took my best guess and I swung and missed lol.

Archived