I feel a tremor in the Force,,,,Big year for Jets coming (MERGED)

SouthernJet

9-7 with a three year extension

three ?

with the worst QB, worst o-line, worst #2 WR, no back up TE, old LB's, worst secondary, no edge pass rusher

all he has is a d-line and a PK

he should get 10 years for 9-7

This team still needs about two more drafts before it can reach the playoffs. I wouldn't be

suprised if you see more negative things then positive things as the team gets younger.

2 more drafts, are you kidding me? They should make the playoffs this year, and if not by next year Rex & Idz should both be canned

three ?

with the worst QB, worst o-line, worst #2 WR, no back up TE, old LB's, worst secondary, no edge pass rusher

all he has is a d-line and a PK

he should get 10 years for 9-7

No way is the OL the worst in the league. I think Amaro and Cumby make a good 1-2. Geno will improve and if Barnes stays healthy you have a good pass rusher

No way is the OL the worst in the league. I think Amaro and Cumby make a good 1-2. Geno will improve and if Barnes stays healthy you have a good pass rusher

I was trying to reflect the general opinion of the board, that the jets have no talent anywhere

Larz, on 04 Jul 2014 - 3:28 PM, said:

I was trying to reflect the general opinion of the board, that the jets have no talent anywhere

OK, sorry - LOL! It's so negative around here I tend to think everything is a knock on them. You'd think the team was 2-14 last year.

Archived