2014 World Cup - Brazil

Jetsfan80

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside of the jap ref in the Brazil match. Great cup

That offsides against Mexico was pretty bad. I think some sort of call came down from up above to stop the sh*t and let the teams play.  The first two games were very frustrating to watch. Best cup I can remember ever since those though.

Wow, did not see this coming at all. If we can just get through today we have a shot, because Portugal looks pretty ******* sloppy right now.

With Pepe unavailable for our match things are looking up.  One thing that was ignored is that Portugal looked LOUSY in their World Cup warmup against Mexico.  Their poor play has continued into the real matches, apparently.  Ronaldo can't win on his own.

Wow, did not see this coming at all. If we can just get through today we have a shot, because Portugal looks pretty ******* sloppy right now.

US needs to get 3 today, either way.

My boys look unstoppable so far.

The talent coming off of the bench is unbelievable.

Germany setting the US up to make it out of the group with a Ghana win

Amazing how that happens.  An hour ago the US had no shot.  Now, before even playing a match, it looks almost PROBABLE.

I could see us doing something stupid and drawing with Ghana, then beating Portugal.  Hope not.  We need our revenge and 3 points today.

Ronaldo is the ******* worst dude. Yes I agree with you. **** him.

The worst is that I have two good friends with Portuguese wives, and having to keep my mouth shut when they rant and rave about him is torture.

He was certainly the only player worth a damn for Portugal today, that I'll give him. 

What this -4 Goal Differential for Portugal does is puts the winner of Ghana-US in the driver's seat for 2nd place (of course) AND ensures that the Portuguese need 6 points to advance.  Anything less and they're done, because they're not winning any tiebreakers.

Portugal aren't that hot. Weakened team after being wiped out by Germany. Their best defender got sent off, misses the US game. Ronaldo isn't 100%. They have no striker, their first choice got injured today.

Our guys tend to play better against big teams, if we somehow beat Ghana, we can definitely qualify from the group with a tie  against Portugal...the last game against Germany won't mean anything

I just want to point out again what an overrated **** Pep Gaurdiola is. Half the German team plays for Bayern and he attempted to pass Ronaldo to death in the champions league........ **** Tiki-Taka. Germany is my team but watching Spain get buried with that garbage still have me feeling more joy than today's win.

I just want to point out again what an overrated **** Pep Gaurdiola is. Half the German team plays for Bayern and he attempted to pass Ronaldo to death in the champions league........ **** Tiki-Taka. Germany is my team but watching Spain get buried with that garbage still have me feeling more joy than today's win.

Guardiola had nothing to do with the way Spain play.

Spain won Euro 2008 before Guardiola took over as Barcelona's manager. Spain's style of football has won them a World Cup and 2 European Championships, so its pointless to criticise it.

They need to start picking younger players though. The first guy that should go is the goalkeeper, Casillas. He hasn't even played regularly for Real Madrid over the last 2 seasons. Holland wouldn't have scored 5 if Spain had a different keeper. Xavi is another one that should be replaced.

Archived