80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

This time it could be for real, Crushlove.  I know this has happened before and you never got a wedding invitation but this could be real.  I'm taking her out Sunday,just got the confirmation text.  We're going to be great together.

So many advantages to marrying a stripper. 

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets lynch him anyway.. if it's true he'd only be protecting the biggest detriment to the town most of the game anyway.

So, you're saying he's town but we should lynch him anyway?

Ladies and gentlemen I present pac, scum hunter extraordinaire.

So, you're saying he's town but we should lynch him anyway?

Ladies and gentlemen I present pac, scum hunter extraordinaire.

I'm saying he's the single biggest threat to the town regardless of his alignment. His coroner report is irrelevant.

Vote Count

80 (5) - JiF, Pac, Crusher, Nol, Arsis

Arsis (3) - AVM, Lizzie, 80

Nol (1) - Darthe

Hallia (1) - Wombat

JiF (1) - Smash

Wombat (1) - Hallia

Not voting - JC

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

If it makes you feel any better if I had a gun I'd shoot Darthe too just for the retarded CC.

You know better than this.  If you had bullets you would have shot yourself two days ago because that is the rule.

80 watched as everybody crowded around him, pointing to him as the day’s lynch.

“Guys, I’m the Doc.  Back off!”

“Yeah, I don’t believe you” was muttered by more than one person in response.  One even stepped forward and countered, saying he was the Doc.  People looked around nervously, and then realized it was 80 who was being lynched.  That was when they realized they didn’t give a ****.  They moved back in.

“Fine!  I’m a bomb, too!”

Several groans were heard.  “Jesus, is this guy retarded or something?” was muttered under somebody’s breath.  More than a few affirmative nods came in response.  Even 80 was nodding.

“You guys are making a big mistake”, 80 shouted in a surprisingly girly voice.

The crowd strung him up, and the chair was kicked out from under him.  They waited for the drop & stop.

It didn’t happen.  80 hung in the air, apparently suspended by nothing.

“WTF” 80 muttered.  “Did I do this?”

“No…..I did” came the amazingly badass reply from a shrouded figure that walked towards the assembled crowd.

“Who is that?” whispered JiF.  “He’s so handsome!  Even hotter than that male stripper I banged the other day!  Who are you?!” he shouted in a voice that was somehow even more girly than 80’s.

“I am Verbalicious, and I have come to take control of this man’s life.  He will not die by your hands.”

The BAMF known as Verbalicious took a #2 pencil out of his pocket and smiled.

“He dies by mine.”

With that, Verbalicious took 80 down from the rope and grabbed the hair in the back of his head with his left hand.  80 smiled, closed his eyes, and puckered up his lips for a kiss.

“Whatafag” JC noted.  “Some things never change, eh?”

Verbalicious waited patiently.  80 opened his eyes to see what the deal was, and Verbalicious then rammed the #2 pencil into his left eyesocket and out through the back of his head.  Blood gushed from the eye and 80's body dropped to the ground, immediately dead.

What happened next made everybody flinch.  Verbalicious proceeded to skull**** 80’s lifeless corpse in the now empty eyesocket.

“My god, this is awkward”, Nolder said.  “But I can’t turn away.”  AVM was off to the side, quietly fapping to the scene.

Once Verbalicious was done, he stood up and looked around.  “Thanks for the opportunity, folks.  Carry on.”  He looked back down at 80’s lifeless and now defiled corpse, spit on it, and walked away.

80, Mumm-Ra, Mafia, has been lynched stabbed in the eye with a pencil and then skull****ed.

It is now night.  Please send in night actions by the deadline, whenever the **** that is.

Archived