80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

Its all anyone needed.  Not impressed at all.

But you missed the fireworks.  This game went to derp city, took a right on derp st. and ran off the road into lake derp.

so you were scum mvp

Ape barely reads the games he plays in. You expect him to read one where he didn't?

at least you don't confine having no clue what you're talking about to the games only

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you were scum mvp

at least you don't confine having no clue what you're talking about to the games only

Nope, that is asomething that is present in every aspect of my life. Thanks for noticing. That's very sweet of you ;)

It's all I needed. I read it the other night, got pulled away, and just popped back in to see where the game was at. 

Should I take you ignoring the next game part as a no? It'll be basic...I'll even give you a PR that limits you to 5 or less posts a day if it'll make you happy :rl:

Should I take you ignoring the next game part as a no? It'll be basic...I'll even give you a PR that limits you to 5 or less posts a day if it'll make you happy :rl:

He'll find a way to FOS everyone in the game with those 5 posts.  Then wag his d*** in your face with a 6th post, daring you to modkill him.

Archived