Rex is horrendous

jgb

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are saying that he's a couple years away from having the talent to contend.

And suggest this team would be worst without him.

because the next guy might ignore the offense even more? Or fail to field a good defense with 8 first round defensive starters?

I want an offensive minded coach. Enough of this run stopping defense. The reason you stop the run is because you know it is coming when teams have a thirty point lead. You stink. Your offenses are historical stinky and you are a poor head coach. Begone. You are real smelly.

pgCqQtj.jpg

because the next guy might ignore the offense even more? Or fail to field a good defense with 8 first round defensive starters?

I only count 6 starters. And if your implying that the players make this defense good & refuse to acknowledge the coaching staff and the guy calling the shots then you obviously know nothing.

Plus with all the talk about rex half the time here he fielded a top ten rushing attack.

I only count 6 starters. And if your implying that the players make this defense good & refuse to acknowledge the coaching staff and the guy calling the shots then you obviously know nothing.

Plus with all the talk about rex half the time here he fielded a top ten rushing attack.

One of the 6 doesn't start and even then you are counting a bust 1st rounders from the Cardinals playing on his second consecutive 1 year deal.

I could not coach the current jets defense, but any HC in football could field an above average D with the jets personnel, while at the same time being better than a goose egg in offense. Until rex coaches up some late round defensive players into all pros, i will not consider hima genius. Geniuses dont depend on first round picks on defense every year to get results.

I could not coach the current jets defense, but any HC in football could field an above average D with the jets personnel, while at the same time being better than a goose egg in offense. Until rex coaches up some late round defensive players into all pros, i will not consider hima genius. Geniuses dont depend on first round picks on defense every year to get results.

Like Belly!!

With or without your vote he is what he is. And his peers who are as well his adversaries believe he is the best defensive mind in the league currently.

Btw - rex didnt bring a defensive player in the entire 09 draft and greatly improved the team.

I like Rex, think he is funny.  I think he is decent coach and deserves more than any other guy out there but 1 thing is apparent.

he is a pussy MF.  Talks a good game, came in here all brash and sh*t and had everyone believing.  but now hes just an employee trying to save his paycheck and probably doesnt want to move his family...cant really blame him but it is sort of a catch 22

either follow the corporate line  or be a rebel and a guy who takes chances....think he made his decision.

I want an offensive minded coach. Enough of this run stopping defense. The reason you stop the run is because you know it is coming when teams have a thirty point lead. You stink. Your offenses are historical stinky and you are a poor head coach. Begone. You are real smelly.

Shoot yourself!

The neg rep has spoken.

Yep the homer button is functioning well. I have gotten neg rep over the years for criticizing herm, sanchez, penny, many others. History has always proven me right and there is no doubt it will again. Most homers just cant bring themself to see the truth until its glued to their foreheads.

Yep the homer button is functioning well. I have gotten neg rep over the years for criticizing herm, sanchez, penny, many others. History has always proven me right and there is no doubt it will again. Most homers just cant bring themself to see the truth until its glued to their foreheads.

Yes. Because historically speaking JetNation has been know for being a homer site, lol.

Everyone here thinks rainbows and butterflies are just a dandy part of nature. Oh and the Jets are going 13-3.

That is interesting. We get shunned by the Jets for being too critical of the team. Now we are told here that we are a homer site.  Very interesting indeed.  :)

History has always proven me right and there is no doubt it will again. Most homers just cant bring themself to see the truth until its glued to their foreheads.

History told us that just about every great coach learned from their mistakes the second time around. No matter what the mistakes were. I understand the trepidations about Rex, and i'm basically neutral about him, having felt strongly about all the negatives at one time or another.

But the most annoying thing to me is a of couple know it alls setting it up for an 'I told ya so'. Nobody here knows what Rex is as a coach inside the locker room. And Show some balls and stop crying about "Belly" going after Pryor and pvssy sh*t like that.

At this point I'm rooting for Rex to stick his feet right up some people asses. And It'll be even sweeter if Geno has a say.

History told us that just about every great coach learned from their mistakes the second time around. No matter what the mistakes were. I understand the trepidations about Rex, and i'm basically neutral about him, having felt strongly about all the negatives at one time or another.

But the most annoying thing to me is a of couple know it alls setting it up for an 'I told ya so'. Nobody here knows what Rex is as a coach inside the locker room. And Show some balls and stop crying about "Belly" going after Pryor and pvssy sh*t like that.

At this point I'm rooting for Rex to stick his feet right up some people asses. And It'll be even sweeter if Geno has a say.

agreed, this website needs a major swagger upgrade

That is interesting. We get shunned by the Jets for being too critical of the team. Now we are told here that we are a homer site. Very interesting indeed. :)

Dont worry i wont let it happen. I am here for you

No doubt.

Every year i want to be wrong. But there is zero evidence that rex can preside over an average offense (or even slightly belowaverage). Other than thst one ravens team... Which perhaps has completely created rexs worldview... You cant win a championship with an utterly incomoetent offense no matter how good your D is. Im not asking for the greatest show on turf here. An average nfl offense would have me doing cartwheels. I think vick has a much better chance to deliver this than geno, if it is even possible under rex at all.

Archived