Did the homepage get screwed up for anyone else?

neckdemon

maybe its just me but the homepage is acting all sorts of weird tonight. anyone else? did we just change the layout or is something wrong?

attachicon.gifjetnation.jpg

Yes, as Joe just mentioned we are changing things up.  Having one issue (blurry images) that I hope will be resolved very soon.  Then we can finish reconfiguring everything.

Thanks for 1) Checking the home page :) and 2) for you patience

My only concern with the new look is that it doesn't have a link to the forum.  At least not one that's easy to find.

I've been using a cached link in my browser to get here.

There is a link on the menu bar up top.  Actually the menu is exactly the same - HOME - FORUMS etc.  The forums also appear in the sidebar on the right.  And we have a few more things planned to prominently display them.  Right after I figure out why the images are all distorted.  :)

Thanks.

Haven't been able to sign in all day and homepage is very glitchy. That said, can't wait to see the final product, looks like it'll be nice.

Nothing has changed with the forums, why weren't you able to log in? What did it say?

No its same looking to me... Chinese Whorehouse ads keep popping up. Same as usual. 

How many years has this been going on for now? You know you may want to consider clearing your cookies and browsing history. Just a thought.  Also you could change your browsing habits, but what do I know? lol

How many years has this been going on for now? You know you may want to consider clearing your cookies and browsing history. Just a thought.  Also you could change your browsing habits, but what do I know? lol

LOL x10

Its  a real bitch when I plug laptop into overhead in my conference room for 20 folks and one of those ads pop up :(

Went back to the original design.  Have the skin designer fixing the blurry image issue in the morning.  And phinhater is going to update the colors for us.  We should be live tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

LOL x10

Its  a real bitch when I plug laptop into overhead in my conference room for 20 folks and one of those ads pop up :(

guy at work had an email pop up with laptop on projector (why people don't disable the outlook popup preview for emails i will never know) from seniorsingles.com

Archived