NY Jets Radio - 06/10 at 8pm

Maxman

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/6/551/show_6551581.mp3

It is the offseason but there is never a dull moment for JetNation. The show airs live Tuesday night (6/10 at 8pm) and this week we will discuss the New York Jets. We want to hear from you; please call us at (646) 716-4697. Rex Ryan, Geno Smith, Michael Vick, Quinton Coples, Stephen Hill and Chris Johnson are all up for discussion.

Our hosts Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and Tom Shane take a look at where the Jets stand and the key issues as the Jets prepare to head into minicamp.

Here is the link to listen live to our NY Jets Podcast.

Call in, you dick. I miss a week and 20 people call in, but when I try an "all callers" episode, we get one call. You're all dicks. Dicks!

I can only call in when Im not working. Tonight I am so I cannot call. Be nice. 

Another good show guys. Brandon sure has lot of  potential for this thing. Tom has perfected the art of the disappearing on cue.

Thanks.

I really feel bad for Tom, his phone connection isn't ideal.  But he has spent his own money upgrading things. It will be fixed permanently in two or three weeks.  Then things will get even better.

And yes, Brandon is great. He sounds like he should be on WFAN!

How many calls are you guys getting?

Depends on the week, this week there were a handful.  Last week there was something like 14 or 16 total callers.  We actually had some people call to be put on hold and listen to the show that way. I thought that was pretty cool.

Archived