Win Tickets To Geno Smith's Football ProCamp

Maxman

We are giving away 5 free tickets to the Geno Smith Football ProCamp.

Join Geno for 3 Hours of Instruction and Fun on Saturday June 14th at Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School, Scotch Plains NJ

Open to Boys & Girls Grades 1 to 8

• Learn from and Interact with Geno Smith
  • A Limited Edition Geno Smith Football ProCamp T-Shirt
  • Exclusive Camp Team Photo with Geno Smith
  • Authentic Geno Smith Autograph
  • Opportunity to Participate in Contests and Win Prizes
  • A  Fun and Educational Experience

The Taco Bell Foundation for Teens is committed to inspiring and enabling America’s teens to achieve más through its programs, partnerships, and direct financial assistance. As part of its dedication to inspire, the Foundation is pleased to announce its premier sponsorship of 15 ProCamps throughout the year featuring some of the most popular players in major sports leagues.

To be entered, parents would need to like or follow the Taco Bell Foundation on:

• Twitter or Facebook
  • Post in this thread saying you want to win tickets for your son or daughter.

We will pick 5 kids and you will receive a special link to sign up for free.  Thank you and good luck!

We are giving away 5 free tickets to the Geno Smith Football ProCamp.

Join Geno for 3 Hours of Instruction and Fun on Saturday June 14th at Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School, Scotch Plains NJ

Open to Boys & Girls Grades 1 to 8

• Learn from and Interact with Geno Smith
  • A Limited Edition Geno Smith Football ProCamp T-Shirt
  • Exclusive Camp Team Photo with Geno Smith
  • Authentic Geno Smith Autograph
  • Opportunity to Participate in Contests and Win Prizes
  • A  Fun and Educational Experience

The Taco Bell Foundation for Teens is committed to inspiring and enabling America’s teens to achieve más through its programs, partnerships, and direct financial assistance. As part of its dedication to inspire, the Foundation is pleased to announce its premier sponsorship of 15 ProCamps throughout the year featuring some of the most popular players in major sports leagues.

To be entered, parents would need to like or follow the Taco Bell Foundation on:

Thank you and good luck!

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
JxnabOFwJtk

View the full article

I had two tickets to the Geno camp, but i left them on my dash in my car and I forgot to lock the doors,

I came back two hours later and there were four tickets ......

POTW

I am entering my son, Andrew as he would LOVE to go to this and work out with Geno. Our flag team is entering a double header Sunday playoffs and as he is the back-up QB  it would be great to get some extra pointers from a NFL player. 

I would like to enter my son Caiden. He LOVES Geno and would treasure this experience forever.

Congratulations. Caiden has won.  You will receive an email with a link to sign up for free.  The email is being sent to the address that you signed up here with.  If you have any problems, please let me know.

Oh and when you speak of JetNation, please speak highly.  :)

I am entering my son, Andrew as he would LOVE to go to this and work out with Geno. Our flag team is entering a double header Sunday playoffs and as he is the back-up QB  it would be great to get some extra pointers from a NFL player. 

Congratulations.  Andrew has won.  Good luck in the double header as well.  The link will be emailed to you so you can sign Andrew up.  Thanks.

Archived