AVM's game (theme to be determined) sign-up's

AVM

FWIW I'm not even mad at the stupid move you pulled anymore.

No amount of derp can top LK as cop.

Meh, we won and it made the game a lot of fun. I've still not died in a game. Make Darthe the vig so he can take me out day 1.

Given than fathers day weekend is coming up plus our general weekend activity...and that I haven't heard from a couple of mainstays, let's plan on a late Sunday role PM time, if that's ok with everyone?

Many may have plans that evening/night, so I won't expect/want people to pull themselves away from family...but that gives everyone that night and Monday to check in and get things rolling.

I'll set up for 13 if we get no more interested, but I want to make sure Crush, Ape, CTM, etc don't want to play (I'll PM folks today/tomorrow)

In.... Marvel sounds good to me. Fun fact... We used to do the stock buybacks for Marvel company. Ike Perlmutter used to call the desk directly. We nicknamed him "The Captain" :D so that when we talked over the speaker we could protect his order flow.

Please sign me up for any game The King is in.

Verbal is a mafia Rockstar apparently. I'm on the bandwagon. Let's go Verbal.

I dunno about all that.

I just want to kill the bastard.

Given than fathers day weekend is coming up plus our general weekend activity...and that I haven't heard from a couple of mainstays, let's plan on a late Sunday role PM time, if that's ok with everyone?

Many may have plans that evening/night, so I won't expect/want people to pull themselves away from family...but that gives everyone that night and Monday to check in and get things rolling.

I'll set up for 13 if we get no more interested, but I want to make sure Crush, Ape, CTM, etc don't want to play (I'll PM folks today/tomorrow)

Yeah this is good with me.

I didn't even plan on coming online today but I figured I should check just in case.

My preference is a monday morning start.

Archived