Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*door flies open*

HOW THE **** YOU DOIN'?!

I may have forgotten I signed up.  I'll catch up and then cause somebody to go emorage and quit the game.  All in a day's work.

Also, EAD.

Also also, is the Ape dead yet?

******* waste of a roster spot.

*door flies open*

HOW THE **** YOU DOIN'?!

I may have forgotten I signed up. I'll catch up and then cause somebody to go emorage and quit the game. All in a day's work.

Also, EAD.

Ape died day 0 was raped to death by monkey's.

Any particular reason why?

Leelou - Darthe vote looks like hiding behind a bad joke

JiF - Making too much of the Nolder thing.  Possible scum derailment.

Lily - Only contribution to the game so far has been a wishy washy statement agreeing with JiF about Nolder being weird but then qualifying it with "he's always weird."

Want to see me naked? Would that make you feel better?

DO NOT WANT

*door flies open*

HOW THE **** YOU DOIN'?!

I may have forgotten I signed up.  I'll catch up and then cause somebody to go emorage and quit the game.  All in a day's work.

Also, EAD.

Don't you think that shark is tired of you jumping him already?

Wombat and Crusher are town.

Smash and LK are scum.

Vote: 80

Gross

Leelou - Darthe vote looks like hiding behind a bad joke

JiF - Making too much of the Nolder thing.  Possible scum derailment.

Lily - Only contribution to the game so far has been a wishy washy statement agreeing with JiF about Nolder being weird but then qualifying it with "he's always weird."

DO NOT WANT

Don't you think that shark is tired of you jumping him already?

Wait, what?  What "possible scum derailment" took place from me questioning Nolderp for a ridiculous theory, 10 posts into the game?

Gross

Wait, what?  What "possible scum derailment" took place from me questioning Nolderp for a ridiculous theory, 10 posts into the game?

Gross how?  I named your BF town.  You should be happy.

Gross

How far are we into D1?  How much gameplay has happened that doesn't relate to Nolder's post?  Yeah.

Gross how?  I named your BF town.  You should be happy.

Um, I dont know, naming Smash and LK scum but voting 80.

How far are we into D1?  How much gameplay has happened that doesn't relate to Nolder's post?  Yeah.

And?  What else has happened to discuss?  And how has it derailed anything?  Has anyone been close to getting lynched?

Um, I dont know, naming Smash and LK scum but voting 80.

And?  What else has happened to discuss?  And how has it derailed anything?  Has anyone been close to getting lynched?

Haha, I ignored that because I just thought he didn't get it due to being dumb.

^^ I rest my case.

Putting aside my need for revenge for a moment and using some (admittedly wonky) logic.

This feels like a scripted game to me.

Seems like AVM handpicked who would get what for greatest effect.

Arsis is "the arsonist", which is a scum role.

I know the logic is a bit far fetched but until something better crops up I'm going to follow up on it.

If anyone else can see it I invite you to join me.

Vote 'Arsonist'

Weird

Why wouldn't it be?

I'm not overly familiar with too many super heroes so please forgive the video game reference but isn't "Mega Man" a hero?

At least it's not literally the name of a scum role. Dunno like...wouldn't you think someone named "Godfather" or "Serial Killer" might maybe possibly be what it says they are? I know it's a longshot but I like coming out the gates with it. I think it's better than "hey haven't seen you in awhile, vote: you". That sh*t is old and boring and dumb.

Defends statement

Btw I feel like this was how the Ape was made.

Everyone seems to be expecting something specific from LK but that kind of sucks.

Guy is still new and finding his own style, yeah he'll have a few **** ups and it will be funny but I don't think we need to expect that from him to enjoy his play.

Let's not lock him into a derp role like Ape got locked into being a douche.

Buddying

Saying that the game might be scripted and saying that everyone has an alignment indicating nickname are two different things.

If I was saying what you think I'm saying I would have called Darthe (destroyer of hope) scum as well don't you think?

Backtracking

Yes it is.

And **** it no one wants to follow it and I thought it was pretty crazy too, just wanted to see where it would go.

Unvote

More buddying

Vote Nolder

Archived