Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Putting aside my need for revenge for a moment and using some (admittedly wonky) logic.

This feels like a scripted game to me.

Seems like AVM handpicked who would get what for greatest effect.

Arsis is "the arsonist", which is a scum role.

I know the logic is a bit far fetched but until something better crops up I'm going to follow up on it.

If anyone else can see it I invite you to join me.

Vote 'Arsonist'

Nobody else bothered by this?

I knows it D1 and all about the lulz, but nobody? 

This is burning Batman's nose it stinks so bad.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

Lily (1): Wombat

Arsis (1): Nolder

JiF (2): 80, Lizzie

Lizzie (3): Crusher, Arsis, Leelou

Nolder (1): JiF

Wombat (1): JC

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

This is disgusting.  Is Mega-Nolderp a town name?

Why wouldn't it be?

I'm not overly familiar with too many super heroes so please forgive the video game reference but isn't "Mega Man" a hero?

At least it's not literally the name of a scum role. Dunno like...wouldn't you think someone named "Godfather" or "Serial Killer" might maybe possibly be what it says they are? I know it's a longshot but I like coming out the gates with it. I think it's better than "hey haven't seen you in awhile, vote: you". That sh*t is old and boring and dumb.

I commented on it.  Why are you so worked up about it?

I'm just surprised that 10 posts into the game, someone posted that load of crap and everyone ignored it.

It was a disgusting post.  His name is Mega-Nolderp.  If he's directing the game to scum hunt based on nicknames, its not only lazy but its providing a cover for him as I dont see Mega-Nolderp being a scum name.

Just thought it would get more attention because its ridiculous and you dont really see something that bold 10 posts into the game.

Btw I feel like this was how the Ape was made.

Everyone seems to be expecting something specific from LK but that kind of sucks.

Guy is still new and finding his own style, yeah he'll have a few **** ups and it will be funny but I don't think we need to expect that from him to enjoy his play.

Let's not lock him into a derp role like Ape got locked into being a douche.

Why wouldn't it be?

I'm not overly familiar with too many super heroes so please forgive the video game reference but isn't "Mega Man" a hero?

At least it's not literally the name of a scum role. Dunno like...wouldn't you think someone named "Godfather" or "Serial Killer" might maybe possibly be what it says they are? I know it's a longshot but I like coming out the gates with it. I think it's better than "hey haven't seen you in awhile, vote: you". That sh*t is old and boring and dumb.

Well then, this the easiest game we've ever played.  Why dont we just rearrange his list from scummiest names to town names and go from there?

I'm just surprised that 10 posts into the game, someone posted that load of crap and everyone ignored it.

It was a disgusting post.  His name is Mega-Nolderp.  If he's directing the game to scum hunt based on nicknames, its not only lazy but its providing a cover for him as I dont see Mega-Nolderp being a scum name.

Just thought it would get more attention because its ridiculous and you dont really see something that bold 10 posts into the game.

I just thought it was a more interesting place to start than the normal sh*t. Is that really so wrong?

It's not like anyone has taken up the banner and agreed with me so I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it.

Well then, this the easiest game we've ever played.  Why dont we just rearrange his list from scummiest names to town names and go from there?

You know that's not what I'm suggesting. Arsonist stands out because it is literally the name of a mafia scum role

The rest don't. Although Smasher would be a cool role. Someone should make that.

I just thought it was a more interesting place to start than the normal sh*t. Is that really so wrong?

It's not like anyone has taken up the banner and agreed with me so I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it.

You dont see why I'm making a big deal out of someone with a town sounding name, 10 posts in suggest that the mod created and posted a list of nicknames which could be used to tell their alignment in the game? Really?

You know that's not what I'm suggesting. Arsonist stands out because it is literally the name of a mafia scum role

The rest don't. Although Smasher would be a cool role. Someone should make that.

I've never seen an Arsonist, so I took the post as exactly how you explained it. 

Did I misread the title? "DC Mafia"

I didnt know if the Mafia was just general, referring to the game or what is it specific to DC.

Why are we even talking about this?  Nolder's post was crap but null.

We're talking about this because its a strange thing to suggest.  Why are you so quick to move on?

You dont see why I'm making a big deal out of someone with a town sounding name, 10 posts in suggest that the mod created and posted a list of nicknames which could be used to tell their alignment in the game? Really?

1. It's a far out theory, a long shot. I've said that repeatedly and I'm not even really sold on it myself.

2. Why do you keep misrepresenting what I've said? I am clearly not indicating we can tell the entire games alignments by nicknames. I am not saying we can tell more than one. I might even be wrong about the ONE. But it's starting to bother me that you keep acting like I'm applying this logic to the whole game when I haven't.

I've never seen an Arsonist, so I took the post as exactly how you explained it. 

I didnt know if the Mafia was just general, referring to the game or what is it specific to DC.

We're talking about this because its a strange thing to suggest.  Why are you so quick to move on?

Because it looked like an obvious "game starter" type post imo, so poking holes in it is dumb.  It does that enough for itself.

Archived