NCAA TOURNAMENT CONTEST~Win a T-Shirt!

TomShane

OK! Here's the first official JetNation contest! Win a limited-edition JetNation.com T-Shirt. What we want is for you to send in your prediction for the overall NATIONAL CHAMPION, as well as your prediction for the FINAL FOUR teams. We'll use the Final Four prediction to break any ties. In the event of any exactly matching winning entries, the names of those contestants will be put in a hat and we'll draw the winner from there! See entry format below:

Send entries (one per person) to TomShane@jetnation.com:

==================================================

Name:

JetNation Screen Name:

NATIONAL CHAMPION: __________________

FINAL FOUR TEAMS: _________, _________, _______, ___________

Senior Year of High School--Course: Algebra--Final Grade: 18. :lol:

hey i once gave a kid a 7 on a test ;)

hey PDM... getting a wee bit nervous.. :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If I was a math teacher, I'd give everyone A's. Seriously, if it means that you won't be getting any idiot parents complaining to you cuz their kid is a dumbass, let them have a false sense of pride and find out the harsh reality later. Plus, it's not like you need algebra in everyday life. As a psych major, I had to take a basic math course and will never have to take another one for the rest of my time here.

OK! Here's the first official JetNation contest! Win a limited-edition JetNation.com T-Shirt. What we want is for you to send in your prediction for the overall NATIONAL CHAMPION, as well as your prediction for the FINAL FOUR teams. We'll use the Final Four prediction to break any ties. In the event of any exactly matching winning entries, the names of those contestants will be put in a hat and we'll draw the winner from there! See entry format below:

Send entries (one per person) to TomShane@jetnation.com:

Name:

JetNation Screen Name:

NATIONAL CHAMPION: __________________

FINAL FOUR TEAMS: _________, _________, _______, ___________

is this a basketball thread? ,,,,that march saddness thing they talk about on ESPN? :idea:

I have entered this silly little contest. Can't resist! However, I have entered under the stipulation that one of the True Green Female Fans of the Jets and JetNation gets my tee when I win. I wouldn't be caught dead in it myself.

Archived