Namath: "Nothing to me is outstanding about Geno smith"

flgreen

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you bunch of pussies. you should change this forum to kiss eugene's ass club.  cant wait for game 3-4 when rex will have no choice but to pull the plug on this piece of sh*t and the eugene supporters will be cryin like lil bitches on here. 

you bunch of pussies. you should change this forum to kiss eugene's ass club.  cant wait for game 3-4 when rex willhave no choice but to pull the plug on this piece of sh*t and teh eugens supporters will be cryin like lil bitches on here. 

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, you're supposedly a New York Jets fan and you're rooting for the New York Jets and their starting QB to fail miserably, largely so that you can say "I told you so" on the internet and bask in the disappointment of those who supported this QB and team?

Just want to make sure I fully understand your position.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, you're supposedly a New York Jets fan and you're rooting for the New York Jets and their starting QB to fail miserably, largely so that you can say "I told you so" on the internet and bask in the disappointment of those who supported this QB and team?

Just want to make sure I fully understand your position.

And who says youre an idiot? 

are you asking me for my position on the QB situation or just want to continue insulting me with the rest of these pussies on here because I dont condone Eugene as a viable solution? Seems if you go against rooting for Eugene on here you are just insulted.  Aint no thing but a chicken wing.  He who laughs last laughs best. 

nah but you can call me daddy

Go **** yourself and the pony you rode in on Slut. :blowup:

I wonder if your third response to this same post will be funny. That would be a nice change of pace. Oswald.

I'm so honored to have received Oswald hate-mail.

You hear that Shane? You're not the only one now! Like Idzik, Oswald believes in competition. Step up your game or I'm giving your job to Oswald, homey.

I'm a thought-leader!!!!! !!!! !!!!

uh kiss my ass douche bag

you bunch of pussies. you should change this forum to kiss eugene's ass club.  cant wait for game 3-4 when rex will have no choice but to pull the plug on this piece of sh*t and the eugene supporters will be cryin like lil bitches on here. 

Go **** yourself and the pony you rode in on Slut. :blowup:  

Easy there dude...Slut will ban you!

Go **** yourself and the horsie you rode in on Slut. :blowup:

whu?

I'm so honored to have received Oswald hate-mail.

You hear that Shane? You're not the only one now! Like Idzik, Oswald believes in competition. Step up your game or I'm giving your job to Oswald, homey.

This list is hardly exclusive.

whu?

Yeah, did you get the whole Slats/Slut thing? So friggin' clever, it's just got to catch on.  Like Herman (Woody Johnson), Eugene (Geno Smith), and who knows what next? 

So you're, uh...you're...I know -- you're Lack Of Integrity 28.  Oh no, wait-wait.  You're UNtegrity28.  HA!!

Yeah, did you get the whole Slats/Slut thing? So friggin' clever, it's just got to catch on. Like Herman (Woody Johnson), Eugene (Geno Smith), and who knows what next?

So you're, uh...you're...I know -- you're Lack Of Integrity 28. Oh no, wait-wait. You're UNtegrity28. HA!!

Wow that's funny dickhead

Yup.  Super realistic when he was all like "Mark Sanchez is teh awesome!!!"

And how about the quote about Taj Boyd winning the job if given a fair shot?  Do you honestly think Joe Namath has seen one throw Taj Boyd has ever made?

He's a mascot with an agenda.

Im pretty sure Joe Namath has access to a hell of a lot more than you do. have you seen one throw Taj Boyd has ever made ? I certainly do not think Joe is just making comments based on nothing. Its also pretty apparent the Jets have lacked offensive leadership from the OC and the talent has been sub par for years. Not exactly the best way to bring in a rookie QB

Actually it is.  Everyone else does it in the open.

What I was saying is that Ozzie has also threatened me with violence via PM.

Yeah, did you get the whole Slats/Slut thing? So friggin' clever, it's just got to catch on.  Like Herman (Woody Johnson), Eugene (Geno Smith), and who knows what next? 

So you're, uh...you're...I know -- you're Lack Of Integrity 28.  Oh no, wait-wait.  You're UNtegrity28.  HA!!

Bazinga!

I love seeing Oddzie spazz out. I personally am a big fan of it when he uses profanity and personal attacks. The guy can straight-up take a dump on this whole site, and it's all good. He's got that magical "tone" thing going for him, where when he calls you a dickhead he means it, but because it comes across as belligerent, not arrogant, it's all good. No butts are hurt, apparently.

I love seeing Oddzie spazz out. I personally am a big fan of it when he uses profanity and personal attacks. The guy can straight-up take a dump on this whole site, and it's all good. He's got that magical "tone" thing going for him, where when he calls you a dickhead he means it, but because it comes across as belligerent, not arrogant, it's all good. No butts are hurt, apparently.

As long as we understand each other.

Besides, it's like watching a train wreck.  I take for granted that you view yourself as a more longstanding poster than Oswald.  And while he takes himself seriously, no one else does.  

This really bothers you? He's acting like a complete fool, and we're giving everyone the opportunity to point and laugh at him and watch him sink himself.  If I thought anyone took him even remotely seriously he'd have already been gone.  My guess is it won't be for much longer anyway, but the offseason is slow and it is kind of funny.  If you can't see the difference, I may have overestimated you.  I sense you do.  Just enjoy the show.

Archived