News From The Nation

JetNation

Our sources in Hofstra tell us that the Santana Moss trade was driven by Mike Heimerdinger. One of his first tasks was to watch game film of Santana. He quickly decided that Santana was too fragile and had to go. He was furious with the repeated "sideline jaunts". Heimerdinger was irate that the coaching staff [...]

Read more...

Nice scoop on Rodrick Bryant, I suggest everyone read this. Great job Maxman, nothing beats insider news...

Like the 2nd name--keeps your post count from getting ridicuals :lol:

I had a friend who runs a site for another team and he used to do the same thing, until he got sick of logging in and out to change his poster name.

... nice read ...

if 'dinger has come in "guns blazing" i like him even more already ... l-c is a 100% upgrade in the toughness dept. over -tana & i like the fact he made a decision to keep wayne (mr. guts) ... j-mac showed true grit last season as well ... i'm still curious to see what kind of warrior mentality cotchery has to go with his athleticism, but either he will leave his blood on the field or he won't last long under dinger ... and everyone knows that c-mart is the essence of a warrior

as long as c-p's shoulder rehab's correctly ... we will be dangerous next season

l_j_r

R44...

Thanks for noticing the new username, you are perceptive. We can flag some of our content to autogenerate threads. We will be doing this from time to time.

Seemed like a good way to CONNECT the message board with the website!

Our sources in Hofstra tell us that the Santana Moss trade was driven by Mike Heimerdinger. One of his first tasks was to watch game film of Santana. He quickly decided that Santana was too fragile and had to go. He was furious with the repeated "sideline jaunts". Heimerdinger was irate that the coaching staff [...]

Read more...

That's so hilarious. I love Heimerdinger. He's just so good at his job. I've always had respect from him from afar. This just re affirms my faith in him.

Alot of times, Coaches come in and it takes them a year to get a full idea of what he has on the roster.

Mike hasn't even been here for two months and all he had to do was watch game film and make his decision on Santana.

I like Santana and I accepted his flaws because he brought some good things to the team and he's a fun player to watch but I can't tell you how soft and unreliable Moss is. How many times he sold his QB short by alligator arming throws.... How many times, Instead of picking up additional yardage, He took a detour to the sidelines, How many times, Santana dropped the ball in key situations. How many times he ran the wrong route and made his QB look bad.

I know now that my OC is on the ball. I fully trust him.

That's so hilarious. I love Heimerdinger. He's just so good at his job. I've always had respect from him from afar. This just re affirms my faith in him.

Hey, does Humdinger work out of the press box or is he on the sidelines during gameday?

I can just picture Hermy in the middle with Hendu and Humdinger on each side of him during a game.

One of those guys will stuff a sock down his throat and boot him into the kicking net.

Hey, does Humdinger work out of the press box or is he on the sidelines during gameday?

I can just picture Hermy in the middle with Hendu and Humdinger on each side of him during a game.

One of those guys will stuff a sock down his throat and boot him into the kicking net.

ive seen him on the sidelines when he was with the titans,,,hopefully he'll do the same here....

I was told he will definitely be on the sidelines. I hope that is true.

Heimerdinger is a sidleines guy. It's alot like The Donnie dynamic with The Jets though.

Some players are scared of Dinger when he is on the sidelines. They would rather have him in the booth. He's done both in his career as OC. I'd like for him to be on the sidelines.

Mike will lose his cool. That sideline will be fun to watch. Wait till we get to camp. There are going to be so many reports of Dinger getting on his players.

He might rub a few guys the wrong way. He's really hard on his players. Some of them absolutely swear by him though. Like Rod Smith an undrafted free agent that has had a very good career at WR. Smith says that to this day, He still hears Dinger in his head when he is playing.

We can only hope...

Countdwon until Dinger punches Herm in the face on the sidelines: 176 days

LOL

They actually get along very well. Both guys are very passionate though. I could see a battle between the two.

I remember Wayne Chrebet saying that he loved The Herm-Harris altercation last year because people got to see a different side of Herm that the players often see behind closed doors.

Herman Edwards and Tony Dungy get compared to eachother alot and they are similar in many different ways. But there is some big differences.

Dungy is more calm and reserved. Edwards is alot more excitable and passionate. They have different personalities.

I still remember Herm going nuts on the practice field and hurling insults towards Woody Johnson a few years ago. That's when alot of Jets fans were questioning Herm's sanity.LOL

Archived