JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking Rand better now.  Not liking Arsis so much.  He's operating on the 80 school of scum behavior playing fast and loose.  Just like I taught him.

Unvote vote Arsis

You're not off the radar yet 80.  But thx for voting the obvious scum.

smell.jpg

i see AVM lurking...where you at?

how come you no sign up for a leelou game?

I'm actually out of state for my nieces birth :)

And I signed up for a big game on DM that I haven't been able to give much time to with all this going on, so I didn't deem it fair to the mod to split my limited time up even more

I do my best thinking on the toilet in the morning. It's just a place a peace and tranquility.

vote 80

He's trying to cover for his young teammate and it's obvious from where I'm sitting.

this whole game you've been fixated on your bodily functions...not sure if you new this or not...

Study: Smelling farts is good for your health

http://m.theweek.com/speedreads/index/264585/speedreads-study-smelling-farts-is-good-for-your-health

I'm actually out of state for my nieces birth :)

And I signed up for a big game on DM that I haven't been able to give much time to with all this going on, so I didn't deem it fair to the mod to split my limited time up even more

Yeah, i saw you signed up there...looks like your doing a little recruiting for our JN mafia as well...well done.

Arsis is the obvious scum? And yet you vote me, tell JiF I'm the best vote and your trying to recruit others to my train? Explain this would ya

Lol awkward I got you guys mixed up. Idek why. Nvm you're the obvious scum, Arsis I am actually leaning town on.

So 80, I retract my good job. If you want it back, vote Lizzie.

Archived