JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i saw you signed up there...looks like your doing a little recruiting for our JN mafia as well...well done.

There are a couple that would be good additions, for sure..I just hesitate to be openly inviting people due to the perceived bad blood. I've got one or two I'm definitely going to invite for at least the next game I mod. What's your username over there anyways?

And go figure. They don't have my bag. It amazes me that American. Airlines is still in business.

Still on phone.

Unvote

Vote Arsis

All I ever hear about American Airlines is bad. I can't think of a single good comment I've heard from a customer.

Personally I stick with Southwest if possible

There are a couple that would be good additions, for sure..I just hesitate to be openly inviting people due to the perceived bad blood. I've got one or two I'm definitely going to invite for at least the next game I mod. What's your username over there anyways?

All I ever hear about American Airlines is bad. I can't think of a single good comment I've heard from a customer.

Personally I stick with Southwest if possible

I'm on your friend list...wow.  Just wow.  lol

Vote Count

Arsis (4) JC, 80, JiF, Hallia

80 (3) Smash, Lizzie, Arsis

Lizzie (1) Rand

Hallia (1) jorge

Not voting - Crusher

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

I'm more of an ass man myself.

Still think 80 is the correct lynch?

Goddamn, now I'm L-2

Lynch me, I'm only bulletproof, no reason for scum to waste a shot.

A little more so we can move on please.

Why would you want to be lynched if you're bulletproof?  That would be a vital role to town.

Says the man with compulsive trigger finger.

You blind squirreled 80 on a speed lynch for a player who had not checked in, and then mocked JiF to with heavy sarcasm for questioning 80's attempt to speed lynch which looked a lot like buddying. So what I see from you so far is scummy behavior. And the counter vote and sarcasm on me was defensive. Prove me wrong.

Is this an actual post or are you mocking the Ape?

Archived