Eric Allen: Name 6 AFC teams better than the Jets

Maxman

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets just run through this real quick, wont take long

Denver - just got there asses beat by a defense/running team. Hello, what are we?

New england* - whens the last time they* won a championship? Also if they* beat us it would turn out they* cheated so it would be a forfeit anyway, looks like Rex is 2-0 so far

Indianapolis - another wannabe contender built around a young qb, tell me the last time thats worked? Thought so

Cincinnati - 2-1 in our last 3, including a road playoff win that's called a positive trend folks

KC - gotta give some respect to muh man Alex Smith who is probably the most underated player in the league right now, that said this matchup comes down to one thing, Rex vs Bob sutton, nuff said

SD - see Cincy above. Love how Rex says hed have a ring if he had Phillipp Rivers, makes sense bc the only way Rivers is getting one is if Rex carries him to the SB like he did with Sanchez, or at least he would of if Shotty and the media and fans hadnt got in the way

Denver - just got there asses beat by a defense/running team. Hello, what are we?

New england* - whens the last time they* won a championship? Also if they* beat us it would turn out they* cheated so it would be a forfeit anyway, looks like Rex is 2-0 so far

Indianapolis - another wannabe contender built around a young qb, tell me the last time thats worked? Thought so

Cincinnati - 2-1 in our last 3, including a road playoff win that's called a positive trend folks

KC - gotta give some respect to muh man Alex Smith who is probably the most underated player in the league right now, that said this matchup comes down to one thing, Rex vs Bob sutton, nuff said

SD - see Cincy above. Love how Rex says hed have a ring if he had Phillipp Rivers, makes sense bc the only way Rivers is getting one is if Rex carries him to the SB like he did with Sanchez, or at least he would of if Shotty and the media and fans hadnt got in the way

I could agree if it wasn't for cincy.

Dont get me wrong they're talented but Dalton has more weapons then Ben but fails in comparisons.

I would pick Pittsburgh over the Bengals

laughable.

We beat San Diego every time we play them whether its the regular season or playoffs. SD isn't a better football team than the NY Jets right now. I'll think about considering them once they put up a "W" against us. 

peaked with the Pats* ... shoulda saved that won* for last

The last time the Jets played the Bills, they got smoked. By much of the logic here, the Bills are better than the Jets.

When our crappy rookie QB has half as many turnovers as completions, then yes.  Particularly when two placed Buffalo on our 4 and our 27 to start scoring drives for them, and then said QB follows that up with a pick-6 after that.

:bag:

At least there's someone else serviceable to go to if he's even nearly this bad again. Until the replacement gets injured himself.

No, see, the Jets are a top-6 team in the conference, but also Rex deserves a lifetime extension if he can haul this gang of losers to .500.

Without Rex, Allen could probably find a few SEC teams that are better than the Jets, hater.

Archived