the Yankees are coming

Well they can forget the east now. What a second rate shit show of a team this is. 

The Yankees are having a bad year, and I hope this is the year they show Cashman the door, but I will never call that franchise second rate.

The Yankees are having a bad year, and I hope this is the year they show Cashman the door, but I will never call that franchise second rate.

They have been operating like a second rate franchise for about 4 years now. Ever since that embarrassment of a LCS against the Tigers. 

They have been operating like a second rate franchise for about 4 years now. Ever since that embarrassment of a LCS against the Tigers. 

They have to retool, what worked in the past isn't going to work right now. That said, I am not judging an organization based on a few years so I will never all them second rate. Historically speaking they are the greatest franchise in sports.

• 2 weeks later...

Jacoby Ellsbury is such a good player. I really loved that move. He's one of the handful of domestic possible and actual FAs that I really wish the Cubs chased and landed. He's already surprising with the power, and I think he's going to age really well 

Jacoby Ellsbury is such a good player. I really loved that move. He's one of the handful of domestic possible and actual FAs that I really wish the Cubs chased and landed. He's already surprising with the power, and I think he's going to age really well

good player paid great player money. They somehow need to find a #3 hitter.

Next season

C- McCann

1B- Teixeira

2B- ?????? (Prado, kid in AAA Refsnyder)

SS- ??????

3B- ?????? (A-Rod? Prado?)

LF- Gardner

CF- Ellsbury

RF- Beltran? (Prado?)

DH- ?????? (Mostly A-Rod and Beltran I would think)