Advanced Role Crazy Mafia Sign-Ups

RandA_lThor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a) I'm the best mafia player and it's not really close

b ) we should try another small stakes FF league this year where I'll be the treasurer and commish unless someone else wants it.  we can draft standard and there's zero.zero percent chance I'd do anything with anyones money other than award it to the winners.

b ) we should try another small stakes FF league this year where I'll be the treasurer and commish unless someone else wants it.  we can draft standard and there's zero.zero percent chance I'd do anything with anyones money other than award it to the winners.

All I know is I paid and the winner did not get

the cash.

Lol does anyone want to do a FF league just for fun?  Can't really put any money behind anything I do lol.

no.  free leagues are not fun.  people give up and there's never really anything at stake.

All I know is I paid and the winner did not get

the cash.

Same here.  I believe Smash and Brett paid too and Doggin just kept everyones money and disappeared.  I don't believe those were his intentions but it just kind of turned out that way.

prove it by playing.  I'd say 50 to 1 you get smashed.  ruthlessly.

Sweet, only 1 player left.  Pac if you ain't all mouth, no balls in mafia and in the bedroom, sign up.

Pac single handedly wiped out the town a couple games ago, as a townie, so he may be doing some self reflection right now on a mountain somewhere

Archived