Put your name on it. Predict the Jets final record

JoeC36

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess my first post shall be one of "optimism! I see us with a 10/6 season, Beating the Pats twice and going to the AFC game this year! I really think we will find an improved Geno and 2 or 3 cherry's from this years draft! And a better W.R. HILL?!? :sign0163:

To me this, "new, young and hungry team" is the beginning of something special. The Patriot era is winding down, Brady is aging, Gronk's brawn is breaking down and their chemistry is not what is used it be!

On the other hand "we" are building the foundation of the next AFC east dynasty, a JETS DYNASTY!

We have been gathering needed pieces to strengthen our offense, which has been sorely lacking for years. I still have concerns

when it comes to our secondary and our o-line but they are being addressed. It takes time and patience which is not fun in a "win now" league and mentality, however we were so lacking in so many needs it is necessary to be successful in building for our future! Rome wasn't built in a day , neither can our Jets!

So here's to the start of the Jets new and improved team!  Looking forward to seeing Amaro, Decker, Pryor, Milliner CJ, and the return of our defensive line I call ("The "SONS" of Anarchy" ). So in closing all I have left to say is...

:wild:    J-E-T-S, JETS-JETS-JETS!!!

I guess my first post shall be one of "optimism! I see us with a 10/6 season, Beating the Pats twice and going to the AFC game this year! I really think we will find an improved Geno and 2 or 3 cherry's from this years draft! And a better W.R. HILL?!? :sign0163:

To me this, "new, young and hungry team" is the beginning of something special. The Patriot era is winding down, Brady is aging, Gronk's brawn is breaking down and their chemistry is not what is used it be!

On the other hand "we" are building the foundation of the next AFC east dynasty, a JETS DYNASTY!

We have been gathering needed pieces to strengthen our offense, which has been sorely lacking for years. I still have concerns

when it comes to our secondary and our o-line but they are being addressed. It takes time and patience which is not fun in a "win now" league and mentality, however we were so lacking in so many needs it is necessary to be successful in building for our future! Rome wasn't built in a day , neither can our Jets!

So here's to the start of the Jets new and improved team! Looking forward to seeing Amaro, Decker, Pryor, Milliner CJ, and the return of our defensive line I call ("The "SONS" of Anarchy" ). So in closing all I have left to say is...

:wild: J-E-T-S, JETS-JETS-JETS!!!

What did I just read.

Huge Question marks at CB and LB Huge questions at QB ..... If they all play well which would be a small miracle then yeah we can win 10 + games .... if any one of them fail we could be looking at 6-10 especially if Geno sh*ts the bed

The Jets fan in me says 11-5

Honestly I think more along the lines of 8-8

Bad QB + Bad O-Line+ Bad LB/Secondary corp = 6-10

You're a pats fan? Sorry to here that! LOL!  the Patriot dynasty is over :blowup:  ! Come over to the dark-side (well green anyway)Now, it's our time to rise up and claim the AFC east!!!

Jets have a tough schedule out of the gate. They could realistically be 3-4 coming out of that gauntlet or worse. If Jets start 1-2, or 1-3, Rex will pull Geno for Vick and all hell will break loose. The media will bring out the big top and the little turnip owner will say something ELSE stupid (what else does he say?) and the team will finish 5-11 and Rex will be canned. Geno needs a fast start and a few early wins and if that happens he could catch fire in the second half and the Jets could be 10-6. I'll play it safe and say 8-8, and Rex will return. I have said it repeatedly that the Jets could be vastly improved and STILL finish 8-8, because under Rex Ryan the only consistent thing is inconsistency. Win one you are expected to lose then turn around and lose one you are expected to win has been the theme of Rex's tenure.

Archived