No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet you could not wait for PAC to claim ? Why vote someone up to L-2 then unvote ? What exactly is the point in that ?

Fair criticism...Arsis post pinged...I jumped...could move back to Pac.

I think JiF put him at L1 and JC unvoted to prevent a ninja lynch?  

^^^This^^^

still trying to decide if I should put forth any effort this game.  right now it's a resounding no but there's a chance that could change.

In the meantime Vote AVM

Don't you have some garage band concert to attend and be the oldest guy at?

old-guy-crowd-surfing.jpg

So we have PAC at L-2 and apparently the 3 posts above are enough for JC to unvote him without any reaveal.

Since we're off PAC now JC has pinged me with his actions and not to mention he agreed with Crusher whos seems to be talking about votes on Arsis which have nothing to do with PAC

Unvote PAC

Vote JC

I know I haven't played in over a month but isn't this the part where Pac comes in here, berates everyone for being stupid all while telling us to just wait til he gets going (a week later) so he can dominate (blow the towns lead)?

You guys are playing a tragically terrible brand of mafia.  In due time I plan on blowing this game up and winning it for the town but in the meantime I'll let you chase your tails for a bit before I catch up.

I know I haven't played in over a month but isn't this the part where Pac comes in here, berates everyone for being stupid all while telling us to just wait til he gets going (a week later) so he can dominate (blow the towns lead)?

You guys are playing a tragically terrible brand of mafia.  In due time I plan on blowing this game up and winning it for the town but in the meantime I'll let you chase your tails for a bit before I catch up.

I have 3 of you figured out and I'm not even playing.

/Pac'd

This is why JN Mafia is simply the best.  When we're not all sitting around waiting for a claim, that is.

Fair criticism? How do you just accept his statement like that? Are you guys trying to distance?

huh?

just saying...I moved from Pac before we got the reveal...I don't see the sinister nature in that...obviously Smash does...pretty sure I was fourth vote on him anyway...

Archived