Green and White Scrimmage

Maxman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I watched a clip of Hill catching that deep pass from Smith and while he did make the completion and that was nice he still caught it with his body and he could have easily grabbed it with his hands.  I really think that's something you have to do as a WR to really put you over the top and he consistently does not do that.  That's bothersome to me

Okay so I watched a clip of Hill catching that deep pass from Smith and while he did make the completion and that was nice he still caught it with his body and he could have easily grabbed it with his hands.  I really think that's something you have to do as a WR to really put you over the top and he consistently does not do that.  That's bothersome to me

whered you get that clip?

Ehh, he had a corner on his hip and a safety in his mug, he was able to catch the ball and brace for contact at the same time, I'm not gonna fault him for that one. Complaining about this catch seems overly nitpicky.

Ehh, he had a corner on his hip and a safety in his mug, he was able to catch the ball and brace for contact at the same time, I'm not gonna fault him for that one. Complaining about this catch seems overly nitpicky.

Not for me.  That's the one thing I look for in WRs.  The elite WRs would've snatched that with their mitts.  I still love that he made that catch though.

Archived