Reality "Jets are a 6-8 win team" Thread

Go Jets77

and they call you dim witted ... pfft

Son being morbidly obese lying around on your couch all day with your lap top on your tummy critiquing posters on JN all day every day is really poor for your circulation. go outside and get some fresh air. it is summer time you know. dont go to action park though, the tsunami warning sirens havent been installed yet.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tremendous. absolutely stupendous! Under the leadership of legendary troll killer/anchor salesman Klecko. All I need is a glass of water and read this thread and it will act like a tranquilizer.

Reality is that this thread sucks

It's like the JI throwback that all of us never knew we didn't want.

Son being morbidly obese lying around on your couch all day with your lap top on your tummy critiquing posters on JN all day every day is really poor for your circulation. go outside and get some fresh air. it is summer time you know. dont go to action park though, the tsunami warning sirens havent been installed yet.

Yes .. much better i fixate on the HC then the morons hounding him

It's tremendous. absolutely stupendous! Under the leadership of legendary troll killer/anchor salesman Klecko. All I need is a glass of water and read this thread and it will act like a tranquilizer.

Reality is that this thread sucks

Why all the hate BP? Seriously. You'll live longer if you love. 

Why all the hate BP? Seriously. You'll live longer if you love. 

I don't hate you. I actually feel sorry for you. You are a self proclaimed troll destroyer (I own shasta I own PR37). Those are your words lil buddy. but I guess the truth hurts, heh? REALITY!

I don't hate you. I actually feel sorry for you. You are a self proclaimed troll destroyer (I own shasta I own PR37). Those are your words lil buddy. but I guess the truth hurts, heh? REALITY!

I am? If I actually ever said that, which I doubt, it was obviously a joke. This is the internet. I don't take this seriously. 

I find the two of them endlessly entertaining. 

Your misconception of reality is the only thing that bums me out. I'm sad that you care so much. 

One sign your team is getting good is when other teams trolls suddenly appear trying to tell you its not.

Getting Good? It's the offseason, the Jets are always the best in the offseason, it's when real games are played when things get fun.

Getting Good? It's the offseason, the Jets are always the best in the offseason, it's when real games are played when things get fun.

What's wrong Shasta? You disappeared for like 5 years and then you suddenly re-emerge this week acting like not a day has passed. 

What happened in your life that you felt the need to make yourself feel better by setting all of us delusional Jets fans straight?

I am? If I actually ever said that, which I doubt, it was obviously a joke. This is the internet. I don't take this seriously. 

Your misconception of reality is the only thing that bums me out. I'm sad that you care so much. 

It's always a joke, until you get booted by your fellow fans. Tell me, are you the only mod that's ever been banned  because he ultimately didn't want to allow other posters to speak their minds unless he agreed with it?

It's always a joke, until you get booted by your fellow fans. Tell me, are you the only mod that's ever been banned  because he ultimately didn't want to allow other posters to speak their minds unless he agreed with it?

Think whatever you want the think but that is not remotely close to the reason I got banned. 

What's wrong Shasta? You disappeared for like 5 years and then you suddenly re-emerge this week acting like not a day has passed. 

What happened in your life that you felt the need to make yourself feel better by setting all of us delusional Jets fans straight?

Feel better, who's says I feel bad, it's not my fault that you can't handle the fact that some people believe the Jets are only a 6, or 8 win team this year. Hey some Jet fans feel that way too, and it's pretty fair prediction overall but you go on Troll killer, I'm just surprised your fellow Jet fans haven't booted you out of here just like they did at Jets insider.

Is that really what they say over there? That's hilarious! Especially since the real reason I was banned was because I exposed one of my fellow mods for doing just that.

Is that really what they say over there? That's hilarious! Especially since the real reason I was banned was because I exposed one of my fellow mods for doing just that.

Sure you did, because that's you Troll Killer, a beacon for free speech and a tolerance for opposing points of view. :wild:

Feel better, who's says I feel bad, it's not my fault that you can't handle the fact that some people believe the Jets are only a 6, or 8 win team this year. Hey some Jet fans feel that way too, and it's pretty fair prediction overall but you go on Troll killer, I'm just surprised your fellow Jet fans haven't booted you out of here just like they did at Jets insider.

They probably haven't booted me because I'm not an insecure moron who gets their jollies by trying to be an internet tough guy by going onto message boards of teams they think are inferior and trying to act like rooting for a better football team somehow makes them a better person. I would hate to be that kind of person. If I was that petty and small I would kill myself. Can you imagine the type of complete a$$hole who would feel the need to do that? 

Except I'm really not and never claimed to be. Once again, you are arguing a point no one made. 

In fairness, shasta does make one fairly good point.  I mean how big of a pathetic loser does someone have to be to get banned from a message board, right?  He/she/it really showed you.

Oh, there's no question you are here because of a fairly large real life insecurity.

Yeah thats about right :)

Denial isnt just a river in egypt lil buddy ;)

It seems you know all about the subject. any other witty remarks left after you owned shasta again?

They irony is that on this message board, you and Klecko are the exact same poster.  Your "targets" are the only thing that differentiates you.

They irony is that on this message board, you and Klecko are the exact same poster.  Your "targets" are the only thing that differentiates you.

Thanks for your psych analysis, professor. I'll be right back, I gotta take a sh*t.

They probably haven't booted me because I'm not an insecure moron who gets their jollies by trying to be an internet tough guy by going onto message boards of teams they think are inferior and trying to act like rooting for a better football team somehow makes them a better person. I would hate to be that kind of person. If I was that petty and small I would kill myself. Can you imagine the type of complete a$$hole who would feel the need to do that? 

So now I'm an internet tough guy because I happen to agree with the original poster who believes the Jets are a 6 or 8 win team this year? You seriously need help, a great deal of it. To answer the last part of your post, I have no idea how petty and small you feel, nor do I  know what kind of complete a$$hole you would need to be to do whatever it is your talking about. What I do know is that you simply can't stand anyone Jet or Pat fan that disagrees with your hopes and dreams of what the Jets will be this year. You never once addressed the post, you just attacked the poster. You are too cute and simple to take seriously. :biggrin:

Archived