Injury Updates - 08/04

Maxman

Rex Ryan gave an update on some injured Jets during his press conference on Monday.

I do have the injury update, our guys that did not practice. I got bad news on Jermaine Cunningham. Jermaine Cunningham has an Achilles that’s going to require surgery, so he’ll be out for the year with that. So, that’s obviously really bad news there for us. The young man was really coming on and we’re certainly going to miss him. Guys that were also held out of practice today, Johnny Patrick, looked like he was going to attempt it but really couldn’t go, that’s with that left hamstring. Ellis Lankster, he’s been battling a little bit of a back (injury), so he could not go today, Bilal Powell with a hamstring. He is progressing well, so is Johnny. We’ll see how they look tomorrow. Marcus, number 76, the big dude, yeah Zusevics, he’s out with a knee. It’s not an ACL, but he’s still going to miss some time with that. And then the guy that did not finish practice was our other big tackle, (Brent Qvale), the big kid, he did not finish today with a head. He got hit in the head or something like that, so obviously we’ll see how that goes. Again, protect the player from themself a lot of times, but he did not finish. So, we’ll see if its concussion or not, we will evaluate that. Guys that were limited today: Jeremy Reeves. Zach Thompson was out there, so it was good to get Zach back and Dexter McDougle was limited. Dimitri Patterson was limited a little bit with a calf and an ankle, and then Alex Green. He pulled himself in and out of some drills, still with that chest. Shaq Evans did not practice today with that shoulder injury. I think I pretty much covered the rest of them. I think I covered all those guys.

Groin

Personal attack!  Jeez, the guy just asked a question, you Mons Veneris!

these are jokes.  and Jeez does not mean Jesus (Who is a great guy with an awesome resume.)  Also, referring to a mons veneris: women and their pubi are special and magical.  Also, I'm a big fan of the Air Force and fully support our military.  There, that should about cover it.  Also, I apologize.  For whatever.  Just in case.  

these are jokes.  and Jeez does not mean Jesus (Who is a great guy with an awesome resume.)  Also, referring to a mons veneris: women and their pubi are special and magical.  Also, I'm a big fan of the Air Force and fully support our military.  There, that should about cover it.  Also, I apologize.  For whatever.  Just in case.  

LOL..well played.

Agreed. I see no reason to attack the guy just for asking about an injury. The waters of JEtnation are getting dangerous these days. 

And Jeeze does mean Jesus. It's the latin form of the word. And when I say Latin I mean Hondurian primarily. 

Archived