lost in dolphin country / no live jets preseason games on direct tv

ali

hi guys

i just subscribed to this board.  i am jets fan since 1968, watching them play at shea and elsewhere since the very early days (but not the polo grounds!),  i just retired and moved to fla.  i have direct tv and bought their nfl ticket.  however that is only good for the regular season.  anyone know how i can watch the game against the colts tonight live on cbs local?  direct tv has it (ch 390) but wont allow me to subscribe to it because it competes against an affiliate (ch 12) in west palm.  any way of getting around this or watching the game live on the internet, or is espn radio my only hope  :character0069: ?  really appreciate any feedback.  thx

Call me cheap but i never understood the point of having to pay for games that do not matter.

MBA's sometimes makes the Mafia look like saints,

I spent $20 at Taco bell just last night and outside of my delightfully large breasts I have nothing show show for it. 

Paying $5 per preseason game to see the Jets as it happens seems like a deal in comparison.   :character41:

Plus then I get to come here and argue with everyone about what we think we saw in real time. That's worth an extra $1.75 alone 

I signed up with NFL.com today  to be able to watch my Jets tonite as I work tomorrow so cannot watch it at 1pm and forget watching at 3am on saturday.  it costs me over 40 bucks to fill the tank of my SUV in fla.  i found the coupon online and the total cost was 14 dollars and change.  definitely worth it... in my book.  i really look forward to be able to selectively watch other games too, like the checking out the pats / skins game and seeing what gruden is up to as well as if revis has lost a step yet.

go jets!!!

SNY is replaying it 11:00PM Eastern time.

i didn't know that.  but i'm older now and will probably be fast asleep by 11!!! speaking of SNY, i was hoping to see jets nation at 4pm today, however the mets game is going into extra innings, so it looks that that the mets vs nationals game is going to blow away what i hoped would be a great preview on sny of tonite's jets game.  grrrrr.... i used to like the met when doc pitched for them... but now they just annoy me since their games always seem to be right before jets nation is scheduled to air and that postgame show of their on sny just goes on ad naseum describing in really excessive detail imho the game instead of just recaping it and being done with it.

I spent $20 at Taco bell just last night and outside of my delightfully large breasts I have nothing show show for it. 

Paying $5 per preseason game to see the Jets as it happens seems like a deal in comparison.   :character41:

Plus then I get to come here and argue with everyone about what we think we saw in real time. That's worth an extra $1.75 alone 

What part of cheap didnt you get ?

And i havent been to Taco Bell in a long long time. But i thought it was inexpensive food. Pray do tell us what did you get for $20 at Taco Bell.

What part of cheap didnt you get ?

And i havent been to Taco Bell in a long long time. But i thought it was inexpensive food. Pray do tell us what did you get for $20 at Taco Bell.Just

I don't kiss and tell

Archived