Cimini gets interviewed by Rex.

pointman

Saw this on twitter...any word on what he asked?  Maybe, "when did you decide that journalistic integrity should take a back seat to the sexier 'controversial' garbage you pump out"?....or something along those lines.

Saw this on twitter...any word on what he asked?  Maybe, "when did you decide that journalistic integrity should take a back seat to the sexier 'controversial' garbage you pump out"?....or something along those lines.

I didn't see any questions asked. But will post if I find anything.

Just saw some of the video...pretty damn cool IMO.  Of course when the Jets lose a game we'll hear about how it's because he was having a little fun with the media instead of making the team run more sprints.

He mentioned that his dad hated the media, and considered them the enemy. He's just having fun

isnt there a better way to have fun with cimini?....like maybe, I don't know....something out of Hostel?

The more attention Cimini gets the more popular he becomes with his employer. so dont whine and cry when he beats on the Jets during a dry spell. the Jets are giving him exactly what he needs. attention.

Archived