What's the deal with... Ras-i Dowling?

Integrity28

2011 - hip injury, IR

2012 - torn thigh muscle, IR

2013 - Jets practice squad

2014 - ???

Dowling has been through camp twice with the Patriots, and now once with us, if I'm not mistaken. In effect, if he can stay healthy this will be like his rookie season, as he's only played a bit of preseason and 2 regular season games. The dude needs reps, obviously. I don't know much more about the injuries... if he can stay healthy, what are the chances this kid realizes his potential finally?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce Wayne left him for dead in Nepal but it turned out he wasn't dead and then Batman wound up killing him when he tried to destroy Gotham. Then his daughter used Bane to try and destroy Gotham again and she stabbed Batman but Batman wound up killing her and saving Gotham while somehow managing to escape a nuclear blast which he used to fake his own death and move to Paris with Catwoman.

Bruce Wayne left him for dead in Nepal but it turned out he wasn't dead and then Batman wound up killing him when he tried to destroy Gotham. Then his daughter used Bane to try and destroy Gotham again and she stabbed Batman but Batman wound up killing her and saving Gotham while somehow managing to escape a nuclear blast which he used to fake his own death and move to Paris with Catwoman.

Damn you.

I guess I shouldn't have bought his jersey. #thejinxcontinues

2011 - hip injury, IR

2012 - torn thigh muscle, IR

2013 - Jets practice squad

2014 - ???

Dowling has been through camp twice with the Patriots, and now once with us, if I'm not mistaken. In effect, if he can stay healthy this will be like his rookie season, as he's only played a bit of preseason and 2 regular season games. The dude needs reps, obviously. I don't know much more about the injuries... if he can stay healthy, what are the chances this kid realizes his potential finally?

More chances of Geno becoming a good starting CB. Dowling is a classic IR body, he was in college, and has been in the pro's.

Just another prospect BB over drafted and couldn't develop.

Hard to develop a guy that couldn't get out of the tub. How's the dirty taco developing for you guys by the way? Or Gholston for that matter? How many picks used on those gems? So to ad Coples. :winking0001:

Hard to develop a guy that couldn't get out of the tub. How's the dirty taco developing for you guys by the way? Or Gholston for that matter? How many picks used on those gems? So to ad Coples. :winking0001:

How's

Adrian Klemm

J.R. Redmond

Brock Williams

Daniel Graham

Rohan Davey

Jarvis Green

Ty Warren

Eugene Wilson

Bethel Johnson

Dan Klecko

Ben Watson

Marquise Hill

Guss Scott

Dexter Reid

P.K. Sam

Ellis Hobbs

Laurence Maroney

Chad Jackson

David Thomas

Garrett Mills

Brandon Meriweather

Kareem Brown

Terrence Wheatley

Shawn Crable

Kevin O'Connell

Jonathan Wilhite

Ron Brace

Brandon Tate

Jermaine Cunningham

Aaron Hernandez

Jamie Collins?

Tom Brady + cheating = titles.  No cheating + horrid Belichick drafts = no titles.

How's

Adrian Klemm

J.R. Redmond

Brock Williams

Daniel Graham

Rohan Davey

Jarvis Green

Ty Warren

Eugene Wilson

Bethel Johnson

Dan Klecko

Ben Watson

Marquise Hill

Guss Scott

Dexter Reid

P.K. Sam

Ellis Hobbs

Laurence Maroney

Chad Jackson

David Thomas

Garrett Mills

Brandon Meriweather

Kareem Brown

Terrence Wheatley

Shawn Crable

Kevin O'Connell

Jonathan Wilhite

Ron Brace

Brandon Tate

Jermaine Cunningham

Aaron Hernandez

Jamie Collins?

Tom Brady + cheating = titles.  No cheating + horrid Belichick drafts = no titles.

Just Shear Magic!

So it's official.  You're no longer even keeping up the pretense of not being another team's troll.

How's

Adrian Klemm

J.R. Redmond

Brock Williams

Daniel Graham

Rohan Davey

Jarvis Green

Ty Warren

Eugene Wilson

Bethel Johnson

Dan Klecko

Ben Watson

Marquise Hill

Guss Scott

Dexter Reid

P.K. Sam

Ellis Hobbs

Laurence Maroney

Chad Jackson

David Thomas

Garrett Mills

Brandon Meriweather

Kareem Brown

Terrence Wheatley

Shawn Crable

Kevin O'Connell

Jonathan Wilhite

Ron Brace

Brandon Tate

Jermaine Cunningham

Aaron Hernandez

Jamie Collins?

That could be the dumbest list I've ever seen, you think I could go back over the jets last ten drafts and come up with the same exact list of players that didn't pan out? Also some of those players are legitimate NFL players.

That could be the dumbest list I've ever seen, you think I could go back over the jets last ten drafts and come up with the same exact list of players that didn't pan out? Also some of those players are legitimate NFL players.

more incarcerated than legit.  it's cool to disagree, but when all you do is come here to stir sh*t up, you are a troll

How's

Adrian Klemm

J.R. Redmond

Brock Williams

Daniel Graham

Rohan Davey

Jarvis Green

Ty Warren

Eugene Wilson

Bethel Johnson

Dan Klecko

Ben Watson

Marquise Hill

Guss Scott

Dexter Reid

P.K. Sam

Ellis Hobbs

Laurence Maroney

Chad Jackson

David Thomas

Garrett Mills

Brandon Meriweather

Kareem Brown

Terrence Wheatley

Shawn Crable

Kevin O'Connell

Jonathan Wilhite

Ron Brace

Brandon Tate

Jermaine Cunningham

Aaron Hernandez

Jamie Collins?

How's

John McGraw 2nd

Chris Baker      2nd

Dwayne Robertson two 1sts  

BJ Askew  3rd

Derrick strait   2nd

Mike Nudgent 2nd

Justin Miller     2nd

Kellen Clemens 2nd

Anthony Scheagle 3rd

Eric Smith 3rd

Vernon Gholston two 1sts BHAAAAA

Mark Sanchez 1st

Shaun Green    2nd

Kyle Wilson  1st

Vlad Ducase 2nd

Joe McKnight  2nd

Stephen Hill 2nd

And soon to join Geno Smith, Quinton Coples, and Dee Milneer.

And Haven't Sniffed a Super bowl in 45 years. :rl:

more incarcerated than legit.  it's cool to disagree, but when all you do is come here to stir sh*t up, you are a troll

Disagree, the guys is so dumb he listed several 10 year solid nfl vets and a multiple pro bowler in a list that was supposed disparage the Pats drafting record.  :face:  

How's

John McGraw 2nd

Chris Baker      2nd

Dwayne Robertson two 1sts  

BJ Askew  3rd

Derrick strait   2nd

Mike Nudgent 2nd

Justin Miller     2nd

Kellen Clemens 2nd

Anthony Scheagle 3rd

Eric Smith 3rd

Vernon Gholston two 1sts BHAAAAA

Mark Sanchez 1st

Shaun Green    2nd

Kyle Wilson  1st

Vlad Ducase 2nd

Joe McKnight  2nd

Stephen Hill 2nd

And soon to join Geno Smith, Quinton Coples, and Dee Milneer.

And Haven't Sniffed a Super bowl in 45 years. :rl:

Two things.

1. You're an idiot. This list it way shorter than Jetsfan80's so you've proven nothing.

2. The Jets list spans at least 3 GMs while ALL of the Pats terrible draft picks were made by the "genius" Bill Belichick. You're a moron. 

Disagree, the guys is so dumb he listed several 10 year solid nfl vets and a multiple pro bowler in a list that was supposed disparage the Pats drafting record.  :face:  

My bad.  Belichick has drafted so many busts you just can't keep track of em all.  Don't think you really took the round they were drafted in into consideration either.  A 1st rounder that makes a couple pro bowls isn't always a great pick. 

Archived