What's the deal with... Ras-i Dowling?

Integrity28

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree, the guys is so dumb he listed several 10 year solid nfl vets and a multiple pro bowler in a list that was supposed disparage the Pats drafting record.  :face:  

it seems to me what has been proven here is the draft is a crap shoot

didn't we know that already ?

and you have to admit belichick is as bad at shopping for the groceries as parcells was.  both should just coach

My bad.  Belichick has drafted so many busts you just can't keep track of em all.  Don't think you really took the round they were drafted in into consideration either.  A 1st rounder that makes a couple pro bowls isn't always a great pick. 

Sure he did:

He also drafted

Tom Brady

Patrick Pass

Richard Seymour

Matt Light

Deion Branch

David Givens

Asante Samuel

Ty Warren

Vince Wilfork

Ben Watson

Logan Mankins

Stephen Gostkowski

Jerod Mayo

Matt Slater

Julian Edelman

Sebastian Vollmer

Nate Solder

Shane Vereen

Steven Ridley

Marcus Cannon

Chandler Jones

Dont'e Hightower

Elfonzo Dennard

But I'm sure you'll just tell us how much all those players suck also. Bottom line is it's 45 years and counting since the Jets sniffed a Super Bowl and this season may be worse than most for Jet fans. So if pretending that the Jets have somehow cornered the market on being draft wizards makes you feel better so be it. By the way if you haven't noticed this years Jets draft class is looking almost as good as last years. :1st:

Sure he did:

He also drafted

Tom Brady

Patrick Pass

Richard Seymour

Matt Light

Deion Branch

David Givens

Asante Samuel

Ty Warren

Vince Wilfork

Ben Watson

Logan Mankins

Stephen Gostkowski

Jerod Mayo

Matt Slater

Julian Edelman

Sebastian Vollmer

Nate Solder

Shane Vereen

Steven Ridley

Marcus Cannon

Chandler Jones

Dont'e Hightower

Elfonzo Dennard

But I'm sure you'll just tell us how much all those players suck also. Bottom line is it's 45 years and counting since the Jets sniffed a Super Bowl and this season may be worse than most for Jet fans. So if pretending that the Jets have somehow cornered the market on being draft wizards makes you feel better so be it. By the way if you haven't noticed this years Jets draft class is looking almost as good as last years. :1st:

All this post does is highlight how mind-numbingly stupid the sh*t-slinging you tried to start, despite it being unrelated to the topic of this thread, really was.  Job well done.

So if pretending that the Jets have somehow cornered the market on being draft wizards makes you feel better so be it. By the way if you haven't noticed this years Jets draft class is looking almost as good as last years. :1st:

You mean the one where they selected the defensive rookie of the year as well as the defensive rookie for the month of December? Cool!

All this post does is highlight how mind-numbingly stupid the sh*t-slinging you tried to start, despite it being unrelated to the topic of this thread, really was.  Job well done.

And what sh$t slinging is that? Did you even follow the tread our just jump in to add your two cent? I was responding to stupidity, I didn't initiate it.  

You mean the one where they selected the defensive rookie of the year as well as the defensive rookie for the month of December? Cool!

You mean like the Patriots defense rookie of the year, Jerod Mayo , or Defensive player of the month of September Chandler Jones? See it works both ways when arguing draft history. Cool isn't it?

You guys are missing the behind the scenes humor. Shasta's begun reporting all of you to us one by one.

Not sure what reaction it thinks it would get from any rival board, acting the way it has, but this is hilarious.

That's too funny. 

Are you gonna share some of the reports with us? 

And what sh$t slinging is that? Did you even follow the tread our just jump in to add your two cent? I was responding to stupidity, I didn't initiate it.  

Nice try, but your mere presence on this board is a complete contradiction to that concept.

That's not to mention this entire thread was about Dowling until you started your mind-numbingly stupid attempts to cite some other completely unrelated players in a miserably failed attempt to try to prove something more than what a waste of time and bandwidth every word that you post truly is.

Nice try, but your mere presence on this board is a complete contradiction to that concept.

That's not to mention this entire thread was about Dowling until you started your mind-numbingly stupid attempts to cite some other completely unrelated players in a miserably failed attempt to try to prove something more than what a waste of time and bandwidth every word that you post truly is.

That's your opinion, I responded to the post that was put in front of me. All in all it won't matter, the season will soon be here and I'll sit back and watch you guys attack each other as always. Great fun. :winking0001:

You guys are missing the behind the scenes humor. Shasta's begun reporting all of you to us one by one.

Not sure what reaction it thinks it would get from any rival board, acting the way it has, but this is hilarious.

Oh, I just know I had to be high up on that list.

Little does it know, we all have good reason to take that as a matter of pride more than anything.

The best part? Instead of talking about the issue at hand, we talked about which mod is a better kisser.

That's your opinion, I responded to the post that was put in front of me. All in all it won't matter, the season will soon be here and I'll sit back and watch you guys attack each other as always. Great fun. :winking0001:

These are the things you look forward to? 

Archived