Geno Smith May or May Not know the playbook, but he sure can run a film projector (MERGED)

Matt39

It's the most versatile gif ever.

What's that? Boomer has sources?

nKMI1uM.gif

What's that? People actually still listen to this awful ******* show?

nKMI1uM.gif

Oh, you think Geno is a good quarterback?

nKMI1uM.gif

You think Goodfellas is boring?

nKMI1uM.gif

So what? You were going down on your girlfriend during her period? What's the worst that could happen?

nKMI1uM.gif

I hat to quote this so we could have 15 gifs on one page, lol

took me like 5 views to realize what was actually happening.....which just makes it even better !!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely. There are glimpses of discussion on that show that make you think you're about to hear something decent, then Carton sabotages it.

Heard the one show when they had Jerry Seinfeld on, and Carton pulls this "I'm a comedian" nonsense out. And Seinfeld set him straight in about 10 seconds that he wasn't anywhere close to being a comedian or even all that funny.

It's the most versatile gif ever.

What's that? Boomer has sources?

nKMI1uM.gif

What's that? People actually still listen to this awful ******* show?

nKMI1uM.gif

Oh, you think Geno is a good quarterback?

nKMI1uM.gif

You think Goodfellas is boring?

nKMI1uM.gif

So what? You were going down on your girlfriend during her period? What's the worst that could happen?

nKMI1uM.gif

Is "The Source" the gif's son? RANK SPECULATION.

Yep...which is why I tend to think Boomer in fact did hear something.

IIRC, he made the same assertion last year, and all we heard pre-draft was that Geno was aloof, which is a nice way if saying he's not self-motivated. Obviously, I'm praying that it's all BS, because we're doomed if there's any truth to it, but it'd be consistent with the rumors.

IIRC, he made the same assertion last year, and all we heard pre-draft was that Geno was aloof, which is a nice way if saying he's not self-motivated. Obviously, I'm praying that it's all BS, because we're doomed if there's any truth to it, but it'd be consistent with the rumors.

Apparently had a strong practice today...thought he looked ok on Thursday.

For such a long and involved segment characterizing Geno as not knowing the playbook, I didn't hear the usual, "just saying if, folks" type disclaimers that you usually see.

It seems too specific to be totally hypothetical. 

I was fired.

When you were on there were mysterious posts here by people nobody had seen before complaining about you.  And then they didn't post about anything else.  Is this the competition from other Jets media trying to eliminate you before you become a phenomenon?

I don't understand why so many Jets fans get their panties in a wad when someone says something negative about the Jets. Who cares what Boomer says, we all know that Geno is going to be really good, and he will show it on the field. People have negative things to say about every NFL team, aint no thang.

I don't understand why so many Jets fans get their panties in a wad when someone says something negative about the Jets. Who cares what Boomer says, we all know that Geno is going to be really good, and he will show it on the field. People have negative things to say about every NFL team, aint no thang.

I was right with you until thang.

So now we have a Fantasy Radio station? Hypothetical sports scenarios are featured. How desperately pathetic is that? Yesterday, Costello suggested that Idzik be fired if the CB situation gets Rex fired. Neither will happen. Thank you, Idzik, for giving these slugs so little to talk about that they make up situations, or try to foment QB controversies. Hopefully, they will become totally irrelevant and we can just watch the games and decide for ourselves.

well to me, last year he DIDNT know playbook well based on his not being able to find secondary/terciary WRs after primary covered.

I am waiting for Sept 7 (preseason means sh*t, opposing D's throwin vanilla puddin at ya).

The best QBs arent the 'best athletes' but the guys who instinctively know where trhe 2nd/3rd WR is on the field when Primary is covered.

His being aloof might explain his demeanor on the sidelines, standing by himself at times and such, but wouldn't have any bearing on how self-motivated he might be. That aloofness could stem from just naturally being introverted, and he may actually relish time alone with his playbook.

Being aloof could effect his ability to be a leader (although we've heard he's made real strides there this year), but has nothing to do with how hard he works.

Archived