Rookie CB Kyle Fuller injured in Bears game

AFJF

Right. The way to treat a football player is to wrap them in bubble wrap and place they in a cryogenic chamber. Then you can break them out in case you make the playoffs.

Not even then...only at half-time in the SB if holding a double-digit lead!

It looks like an ankle injury with Fuller. On a side note Bortles looks really good, his first game was a success and so far he's throwing bullets vs the Bears late in the 2nd quarter.

+1

On the other side that catch by Morgan was pretty impressive earlier in the 3rd. He's another one of those guys that just never really popped. So easy to forget he led the Redskins in rec yards 2 years ago. Maybe with those two big stars ahead of him, a decent TE, and a very good RB he'll be a solid piece? Lol

+1

On the other side that catch by Morgan was pretty impressive earlier in the 3rd. He's another one of those guys that just never really popped. So easy to forget he led the Redskins in rec yards 2 years ago. Maybe with those two big stars ahead of him, a decent TE, and a very good RB he'll be a solid piece? Lol

Yeah the Bears are stacked offensively, mainly because their top 2 receivers are as good as any. I think Morgan can definitely be a nice piece for them. Should be a tough game for the Jets week 3 on Monday night.

It looks like an ankle injury with Fuller. On a side note Bortles looks really good, his first game was a success and so far he's throwing bullets vs the Bears late in the 2nd quarter.

Bortles is looking like a 10 year vet out there. And his throws are all on the dime. Honestly, I didnt see this when looking at his college tape, nonetheless, this guy is looking SPECIAL. 

Could you imagine if the Jags get a championship before the Jets? 

Bortles is looking like a 10 year vet out there. And his throws are all on the dime. Honestly, I didnt see this when looking at his college tape, nonetheless, this guy is looking SPECIAL.

Could you imagine if the Jags get a championship before the Jets?

I know it's just preseason but the kid looks really really good out there. Gotta give the Jags credit if they stick to their plan of sitting Bortles for the season, because I wouldn't have the patience to do that quite honestly especially because the way he's playing.

I know it's just preseason but the kid looks really really good out there. Gotta give the Jags credit if they stick to their plan of sitting Bortles for the season, because I wouldn't have the patience to do that quite honestly especially because the way he's playing.

I hear you. You can tell when someone is having a good preseason game and shows promise (Manziel) and when someone shows traits of an elite-type QB which is what Bortles has been looking like. This isn't "playing against 2nd string which is why he looks good". This guy really is looking special. 

As far as I'm concerned, the Jaguars are looking like the winners of the preseason. They lose Justin Blackmon and Jones-Drew and gain a guy who is looking like he could be a legit franchise QB, and add that with Allen Robinson and Marqise Lee. They just may have turned their franchise around  for the next decade with 3 picks in the first 2 rounds. 

Bortles really looks good man. 

I hear you. You can tell when someone is having a good preseason game and shows promise (Manziel) and when someone shows traits of an elite-type QB which is what Bortles has been looking like. This isn't "playing against 2nd string which is why he looks good". This guy really is looking special.

As far as I'm concerned, the Jaguars are looking like the winners of the preseason. They lose Justin Blackmon and Jones-Drew and gain a guy who is looking like he could be a legit franchise QB, and add that with Allen Robinson and Marqise Lee. They just may have turned their franchise around for the next decade with 3 picks in the first 2 rounds.

Bortles finished 11-17 for 160 yards not bad at all. And Lee had that early TD catch if I'm not mistaken. I still think that's who the Jets were aiming for in round 2 but the Jags snatched him up.

As far as I'm concerned, the Jaguars are looking like the winners of the preseason. They lose Justin Blackmon and Jones-Drew and gain a guy who is looking like he could be a legit franchise QB, and add that with Allen Robinson and Marqise Lee. They just may have turned their franchise around for the next decade with 3 picks in the first 2 rounds.

I was not a Bortles believer coming out of UCF. I saw nothing that made me believe he had a big time arm or was even all that accurate.

Today though, there were some throws he made today that had me saying "wow" outloud. I remember one in particular, it was like 2nd and 19 and the jags were at like the 3. Bortles rolled out near the back of the end zone and threw the ball opposite field on the run to the 25 and hit the WR perfectly in the hands. It was only incomplete because the DB pushed the WR out before he could get his second foot down. It was an absolute dime on the run across the field. And I wasn't watching this game. I was at a bar and I saw a few throws randomly, they were all frozen ropes on target. I was very impressed and was not a bortles believer before tonight.

Like villian said, it had nothing to do with being against the second team. He made throws that most QBs can't make

I was not a Bortles believer coming out of UCF. I saw nothing that made me believe he had a big time arm or was even all that accurate.

Today though, there were some throws he made today that had me saying "wow" outloud. I remember one in particular, it was like 2nd and 19 and the jags were at like the 3. Bortles rolled out near the back of the end zone and threw the ball opposite field on the run to the 25 and hit the WR perfectly in the hands. It was only incomplete because the DB pushed the WR out before he could get his second foot down. It was an absolute dime on the run across the field. And I wasn't watching this game. I was at a bar and I saw a few throws randomly, they were all frozen ropes on target. I was very impressed and was not a bortles believer before tonight.

Like villian said, it had nothing to do with being against the second team. He made throws that most QBs can't make

It was a shame it ended up being incomplete, he dropped that pass in beautifully. Can't throw it better than that.

Archived