Jets at Bengals - Preseason Week # 2 -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entirely plausible the Jets could hang 250 yard rushing on the Raiders week 1 and win 13-6.

But from there...

Against teams with decent QBs and good offenses, this defense is gonna get it up. And this offense cannot keep up.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that the Jets aren't going to hang 250 yards rushing on anyone.

The Jets have a lot to work on but this team has depth. Now depth doesn't matter if the front line guys don't step up. But Geno was very accurate tonight, that is encouraging.

The secondary needs Patterson and Milliner back. And Pryor could be a game changer at safety.

I always assume the Qb knows the play. He called it. There is no way to prove that the receiver is listening.

nelson was probably distracted, can't blame him after all PAC Man threatened to kill him last time he was in this stadium

so this is the take away in my mind

this team has average, marginal talent, but lacks discipline and shoots themselves in the foot with mistakes too often to win consistently.

very different than last year, lol

I think it was poor timing combined with a mis read of the defense. I put it mostly on geno

I dunno. I know I've really beaten this drum to death in this thread, but I feel like a third of Geno's picks last year had Nelson breaking off a route at the other end.

Archived