Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Roster Building: Jets roster 2014 vs. 2012

These discussions where people argue for and against Idzik, good lord; it's like when you would play four player Goldeneye with License to Kill mode enabled.

Man with the Golden Gun was way better.

I've been waiting for you to show up.  Was my OP long enough?

You did me proud.  I read every damn word of it on general principle.  Although I still can't believe you haven't gotten a single TL;DR.

• Upvote 1

Them taking basically a WR in Amaro was there response to taking Pryor. I figured he'd be an immediate contributor the way he was used at TT.

This is the one part I think often gets overlooked / forgotten by a lot of us.  I can actually understand a lot of the unhappiness with this draft and what has been seen from it so far, but I think the Jets were clearly making an attempt for using an early pick on a potential playmaker with the Amaro pick.

I know some didn't like the pick and I get being unhappy with what we've seen/heard from him so far, but I think that's a bit different than them not making an effort there.  He was actually the guy I was hoping they'd grab at that spot and he was generally considered to be a good value there.  Of course it doesn't mean that it will turn out to be a good pick, but I think it's simply different than asserting that the Jets didn't attempt to address the offensive skill positions early.  Hopefully he gets his crap together very soon and we can all feel better about it, but we'll see about that.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company