Vote Verb

Vote Verbal

I'm down.

vote Verbal

third vote all the way

What about Rule 14?

Oh, and...

Vote: Verb

How could anyone really think anything but this would happen?

All typical...if I knew the vote count I'd join you for the lulz.  Eh, Fick it.  Vote.....    Ahhh I better check that....

Welcome back BG.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When in Rome..... eat a lot of pizza?

Where's JC? I need him to readjust my chakras. 

You're doing that thing again...

BTW...I love google tag...chakra = tantric which makes me think of tantra chair which reminds me of Camille and she always puts a smile on my face.

I have. Where are your tl;dr posts?

Don't worry, they'll eventually come.  My schedule simply dictates that not every post be that now.  But sooner or later there's going to be something I'll be certain I've got completely figured and thus will need to tell someone else why they are completely wrong, and then... it's on.

All typical...if I knew the vote count I'd join you for the lulz.  Eh, Fick it.  Vote.....    Ahhh I better check that....

Welcome back BG.

Thanks, good to be back.  This seemed to be the most appropriate game of all to return.  You know, since I wasn't going to be modding it.

But sooner or later there's going to be something I'll be certain I've got completely figured and thus will need to tell someone else why they are completely wrong, and then... it's on.

Eric Smith and Chad Pennington should have their numbers retired as all-time great Jets.  And Jon McGraw knows a lot about football.

Go.

Archived