JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm good with my vote on Arsis right now. Small nudges on Verbal, 80 and JiF. Might be something, might be nothing. But I'm getting mixed signals from him and that's good enough for now. Better than basing it on activity level or blood lust lol

Not that blood lust is a bad thing. It's a valid life style.

As for activity....Eh. Yes, Verbal's activity level is as attractive as his face. And yeah, Rand is usually quite active. None of which has any relevance to what alignment they rolled. 

I'm good with my vote on Arsis right now. Small nudges on Verbal, 80 and JiF. Might be something, might be nothing. But I'm getting mixed signals from him and that's good enough for now. Better than basing it on activity level or blood lust lol

As for activity....Eh. Yes, Verbal's activity level is as attractive as his face. And yeah, Rand is usually quite active. None of which has any relevance to what alignment they rolled.

I nudged jif? The Verbal thing was a joke. As was the 80 thing. Saying Pennington is hof worthy is pretty scummy.

Batman figured the game out and we can all go home! I think jif is scum every game. A joke is fine by why push a lynch like that day 1?

Seems like a nudge. Plus it's kinda weird that you're not down with pushing Verbal's lynch when your vote is still on him. lol

It's just weird.

Seems like a nudge. Plus it's kinda weird that you're not down with pushing Verbal's lynch when your vote is still on him. lol

It's just weird.

I've said the same exact thing to jif the last five games. I always think he's scum which means he's town.

You really are scum this game.

Are we trying for a verbal meltdown? Is he just always scum?

I think jif is scum every game.

I get that the spirit in which it was said could be jokey but it just felt like you were trying too hard, Mayhaps.

Do you have any preliminary leans?

I suspect you're just trying to run interference for Verbal...Rand is usually active in these games...I've seen Barm more active than Verb lately...see no reasons to keep him around.

I actually haven't been paying attention to the game fully. I'll be able to tell soon one way or another about verbal. Rand has been meh from what I've seen so far, but I'll try to look over the game when I get home in an hour or so.

Why Rand?

His eagerness to get verb lynched. I know why JiF, 80, etc to it whether they're scum or town...felt like he was just trying hard to blend in.

Going to be honest though, getting a couple other pings right now too.

While JiF and I have our differences, he tends to share my willingness to kill Verbal.  Which is the only commendable aspect to JiF.

Actually, this is a good point.

Verb needs to die.  I'm not playing anymore till it happens.

You seem town, which suck....don't think you'd draw attention to yourself like this on D1 as scum.  But then you're ******* stupid, so who knows.....

I suspect you're just trying to run interference for Verbal...Rand is usually active in these games...I've seen Barm more active than Verb lately...see no reasons to keep him around.

Ouch, lol.  The Ape burnt me out in DPR's game and then somebody on DM did the same there.  I've been on hiatus from mafia for over a month now.  Kinda nice, actually.  I'll eventually get the bug again, but for now.....meh.

This is probably the right time for me to tell you that you can't lynch me today.  Like, even if you tried.

;-)

Any reason or it's just Friday?

Wait is Lynch Nolder Wednesdays turning into Lynch Rand Fridays?

Agree with the last statement, I'm as active as possible all the time.

If pac wants to replace me that'd be grand.

Oh **** no.  Unless we get to speed lynch him.

Who the f*** plays 4 games at once?

I used to... bad idea.

His eagerness to get verb lynched. I know why JiF, 80, etc to it whether they're scum or town...felt like he was just trying hard to blend in.

Going to be honest though, getting a couple other pings right now too.

I actually just wanted to be a part of a blind speedlynch, never done it before.

You seem town, which suck....don't think you'd draw attention to yourself like this on D1 as scum.  But then you're ******* stupid, so who knows.....

Ouch, lol.  The Ape burnt me out in DPR's game and then somebody on DM did the same there.  I've been on hiatus from mafia for over a month now.  Kinda nice, actually.  I'll eventually get the bug again, but for now.....meh.

This is probably the right time for me to tell you that you can't lynch me today.  Like, even if you tried.

;-)

Actually kinda like this post, even though Verb's not that active, he's still trying.  Plus the hammer thing sounds ominous, probably something that's better left till later.  So since speed blind lynch isn't happening, and this post I'll 

unvote

Oh and to anyone who says I'm defending Verb or trying to distract from his lynch, **** you.  Hear that way too much at DM.

If it is just DM....from what I can see.... you're in two running games and signed up to two other games (correct me if I'm wrong). The two games you're signed up for aren't going to start any time soon because their sign up have been lagging for weeks. As for the two active games you're in, you're the second top poster in both so I find it a bit hard to believe that you're struggling activity wise. Add that up to you seemingly not having a problem with being in three games up until I started giving you some attention...... and it adds up to me being more wary of you.

If it is just DM....from what I can see.... you're in two running games and signed up to two other games (correct me if I'm wrong). The two games you're signed up for aren't going to start any time soon because their sign up have been lagging for weeks. As for the two active games you're in, you're the second top poster in both so I find it a bit hard to believe that you're struggling activity wise. Add that up to you seemingly not having a problem with being in three games up until I started giving you some attention...... and it adds up to me being more wary of you.

That's actually kinda creepy I'm not telling you any other boards I play on. I actually value my privacy a lot and this actually bothered me a bit.

I'd like out of the game either way.

In any case, if you wanna sub out, sub out.

But if you're gonna make the thread privy to information that you later don't want to respond to, then I don't see what was the point of bringing it up in the first place.

;-)

(please have 80 hammer, though)

lol...we haven't had a bomb in game here that i've been in....in a loooooonnnnnggggg while.  

@ 80, you willing to hammer?

That's actually kinda creepy I'm not telling you any other boards I play on. I actually value my privacy a lot and this actually bothered me a bit.

I'd like out of the game either way.

lol wut?  People check post counts all the time lol, we did it a bunch in the Avengers game. :P

lol...we haven't had a bomb in game here that i've been in....in a loooooonnnnnggggg while.  

@ 80, you willing to hammer?

dude... do you think a Verbal bomb would just go out and say "Oh gee guys I'm a ******* bomb, whoopee" lol, he might not be able to be lynched, but I highly doubt he's a bomb

Archived