****** Official Snoopy Bowl Repeat Thread ******

ZachEY

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's going to be the first to say they're glad we didn't sign DRC?

I'll be the first to say that the cornerback position has been neutered to the point of silliness. Their job is to basically be there when the receiver makes the catch and tackle them. Almost anything they do to stop the WR is going to be a flag. The best you can hope for is a pass rush that causes and errant throw, or enough intimidation from the secondary after the catch to get inside the WRs head. Which seems to be how we're built, for better or for worse.

The Jets have weapons. Geno looks very comfortable. Not much to be upset about right now.

I know, now it's just the preseason and the Giants suck.

This narrative is inevitable with these miserable life-hating ****ers.

that might be the best Jets drive of the last 3 years.

are the Giants just really bad? or are the Jets just not quite so bad?

The Giants are definitely this bad. No idea about us, our secondary isn't getting tested and neither is Geno because of how bad they are. At the very least it looks like we'll be fine when we play bad teams.

The Giants are definitely this bad. No idea about us, our secondary isn't getting tested and neither is Geno because of how bad they are. At the very least it looks like we'll be fine when we play bad teams.

Good teams are supposed to pummel bad ones. That's ALWAYS been an issues for the Jets under Rex. I consider this a positive sign, if in fact it pans out. 

Archived