Players play for Rex

Clementi49

Not one time last night when Andre Williams got the ball in his hands did a jet not have something to say to him after making the tackle. I saw Richardson a few times and Babin and even Coples have words for Willams after stopping the play. Got to love and see the players are 100 percent behind their leader Rex , especially when someone on another team has something to say.

Tremendous, absolutely stupendous! One of the absolute greatest coaching/motivational jobs in the history of pre-season football. amazing, incredible.

This silly line of thought is at least as valid as "the other teams win and really want to beat the Jets because Rex gives them bulletin board material." 

This silly line of thought is at least as valid as "the other teams win and really want to beat the Jets because Rex gives them bulletin board material."

Hey how does my ass taste? Just wondering

I'm gonna be here all season so I hope it tastes good :)

Not one time last night when Andre Williams got the ball in his hands did a jet not have something to say to him after making the tackle. I saw Richardson a few times and Babin and even Coples have words for Willams after stopping the play. Got to love and see the players are 100 percent behind their leader Rex , especially when someone on another team has something to say.

Jets won the war of words.

Tremendous, absolutely stupendous! One of the absolute greatest coaching/motivational jobs in the history of pre-season football. amazing, incredible.

That's the spirit. Glad to see that you are coming around. :)

Smart Cat.  I honestly do feel with the right surrounding cast Rex can be a very good head coach in this league.  But, unless he gets us back into the playoffs again I would have no issue replacing him after another sub par year.  

in your opinion, what's subpar?

He's a great coach. It's that simple. Having Rex is like having a great QB, you walk into any game with a certain kind of advantage that other teams just don't have. Now imagine if we ever gave Rex a great QB on top of that? We would be a dynasty.

Yes as far as the Jets go. Probably second best ever. But his record is that of a middle of the road with potential to be great.

I see the possibility of not making the playoffs  - even with say, a 9-7 record - as long as they play tough - I'd want Rex back.

2015 - should be our year - no excuses then.

OK. Sold. 9-7 gets him another year. Then playoffs or bust. See how easy it can be to get along?

Archived