Me Bleed Green. You Bleed Green?

SouthernJet

Lighten up Francis that was a joke. LOL

Yes that is the plan, to park next to JoeBaby to tailgate. Missed both presaeson games but should be at all reagular season home games in the Jet Mobile.

Ah cool! I might go to one game lol not sure which one yet. I will let you know

Lighten up Francis that was a joke. LOL

Yes that is the plan, to park next to JoeBaby to tailgate. Missed both presaeson games but should be at all reagular season home games in the Jet Mobile.

see u at Broncos game, bringing my 2 little thug turds as well

yea people I didn't even know or weren't even in our group were grabbing samiches, saying thanks and going off

People tried walking by and going into my big cooler at the old dejeterate tailgates and got caught and they were immediately apologetic and put the beer back.. Haha that was funny

I am bringing my two as well. Don't think any of them are that little anymore though! Looking forward to it. Its been two years since the last time?

Yes. My boys gave me a great 60th BDay gift of plane/tix/tailgate for that game.

I've now decided you cant take your money with you to 'other side' so I am doing a annual Home game or away game (my 2 boys choice) and I will handle air/hotel/tix/tailgate etc.

Gives us a chance to get away from real world for a few days and hang out together :)

Also if Jets ever make SB I am gonna handle that aw well. I told them clear schedule cause if we make SB I want to fly in 3-4 days before game to take in all the revelry :)

Yes. My boys gave me a great 60th BDay gift of plane/tix/tailgate for that game.

I've now decided you cant take your money with you to 'other side' so I am doing a annual Home game or away game (my 2 boys choice) and I will handle air/hotel/tix/tailgate etc.

Gives us a chance to get away from real world for a few days and hang out together :)

Also if Jets ever make SB I am gonna handle that aw well. I told them clear schedule cause if we make SB I want to fly in 3-4 days before game to take in all the revelry :)

Thats awsome! I am fortunate that both my sons live within a halh hour drive so we get the hang out time at least once a month or so.... my favorite times!!

Thats why I spend the cash on season tickets, no matter how bad the Jets are I get eight weekends a year with both of my sons and later in life it will seem even more worth it than it does now.

Thats awsome! I am fortunate that both my sons live within a halh hour drive so we get the hang out time at least once a month or so.... my favorite times!!

Thats why I spend the cash on season tickets, no matter how bad the Jets are I get eight weekends a year with both of my sons and later in life it will seem even more worth it than it does now.

wise investment in your heart and soul :)

My Dad bought Jets tix in 1964 when I was 11 after we moved to NJ from Buffalo and I was missing NFL Football. In those days, you couldnt read daily news articles about your team from a different city, couldnt see nightly TV spots and of course no Internet. So young kids usually gravitated to teams where they lived.

Soon after Namath was drafted and combined with going to games Live (cause my now deceased Pops, who wasnt the biggest sports fan around, only wanted to have his son's football fixation satiated) and I was hooked on the JETS.

So I am proud to say this is my 50th year as a Bleed Green Jets fan :)

Hard to believe but I started bringing my sons to Jets Sports Bar in Raleigh when they were 7-10 maybe (we moved in 1983) and they are in mid 30s now, so they are now members of the 25+ years as Jets fans also. Time flies :)

Amen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived